3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
minayo 12.02.20 03:38 pm

A contract to murder (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

has fulfilled almost all the contracts except for 1 (in the Harbor 6 to schetu) and can't find it on the map no , now do not know what to do
22 Comments
Sort by:
m
mobakas 12.02.20

same garbage only on the island salt Key Bank there are two contracts and goals are not marked on the map

d
dante2550 12.02.20

mobakas
I have the same thing.

L
Leksandra 12.02.20

2 contract locked, to the moment when you receive the bell.

m
mobakas 12.02.20

Leksandra
I have already passed the game but these two still can not perform the goal does not appear

g
gaf-georgij-gaf 12.02.20

Contracts at salt Key Bank, buggy hike( there is Also a contract hanging the entire game.

A
Abomination321 12.02.20

I have another problem I all contracts made and I already have pistaleti but if once finished the contract and quickly clicked on the map on the map display he passed not to Wake but he will be counted that's how it is

A
Arturec05 12.02.20

I have a contract on Grand Cayman, too, then you open or is it a bug?

p
pakos2835 12.02.20

I have all the contracts in Havana made better tell me where the missing Havana map after the mission of gagernator to take again

P
Provalov 12.02.20

Here's the problem about contracts at salt Key Bank. As I took in the beginning of the game the contract - and hanging.
Spoiler

M
MrRa 12.02.20

Provalov
same problem(((((

U
Ugolnn 12.02.20

Problem is solved only with a new game. I have hung up to 25%, spit and beat. I have a glitch happened when a contract from salt Key Bank has not complied, and took on a different island a new contract. After arrived to the island-the plantation, and there is muffled. A must be a ship with a slaver, either in the sea to lockout you can, either on land if you don't have time. New game solved everything. Of course it was frustrating to start, especially Havana, but no options

S
Stroitel Administracii 12.02.20

Took the contract to Grand Cayman, you need to get into the lair of the smuggler, swim, there's a ledge and all. As not to climb, tried to match with grappling ropes - all by. An hour, jumped like a monkey, zero sense. How to get up there? The ledge next to the wreckage of the ship Charlotte

K
Kapitan Romantik 12.02.20

Wait when will open the underwater bell. Only then go to the Lair

S
Stroitel Administracii 12.02.20

Yes the bell as if to open the eye of the Devil, I passed under Charlotte. Or this th, after the bell has to go in or what???

P
Provalov 12.02.20

rustavelli1901
Yes, a bell is necessary.

Ugolnn
Yes, I would like 75% of the game passed and now to begin again laziness )

S
Sergey Solomahin 12.02.20

Provalov
try to get out of the animus I like that came out of the animus and later noticed that the label was missing

P
Pasha Kononenko 12.02.20

minayo
,,minayo'' Run Havana and look through eagle vision all restricted areas where you see nombe glowing captain here Evo and kill and you write that the contract is made

S
Stiegel 12.02.20

I did 25 of the 30 contracts , and the rest of me are not shown on the map...where to find them ?

H
Hainzenberg 12.02.20

Provalov
also a problem in the Bay Cayman. I mean through the bell? To take need?

H
Holstens 12.02.20

executed all contracts with bell. But in Kingston there is the 5-th and 6-th contract on the map. Fuck it what to do. Only they remained