3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Smoki_mo 22.09.19 12:08 pm

Fan club of FC \"Rostov\"

Fans of our best of the Rostov team, let's discuss what will happen to her next!
258 Comments
Sort by:
A
AdriAN[R.S.M] 22.09.19

Author, just go to the official website of Rostov, and it is in section FORUM

N
Naglyy kotyara 22.09.19

Rostov, too? I was recently out of the Wild boy of the Legion of booze in good element, of Rostov spoke of him as the roof blew off...the real boys fans, a shame it is that we are from the Premier League take off like a sickle in the balls.

S
Smoki_mo 22.09.19

Stepan
The main thing is, as the Rotor, the second League has not got!

N
Naglyy kotyara 22.09.19

Yes there is a precedent closer...native SKA. as the left scoop to the first League, and then in the second still suck. a blasphemy to the matches no one goes, the city of money on this shame does not emit and rot. by the way, I would not be surprised if a club has disbanded, the two times it has already been discussed. and when the USSR won, the Victor on Monday the first ever goal scored in the fall by himself...

S
Smoki_mo 22.09.19

Stepan
Heard, supposedly 60% of the team gone! Here's the nerds, the campaign it will be: kralj, aspen, Buznikin, Kanyenda, stavpets, Khozin, a couple of foreign Legionnaires, and buy all the bastards.
If these cretins sell Gems, and I will score for our team!

A
AdriAN[R.S.M] 22.09.19

Smoki mo, who told you that 60% of the team leave? Just saying that Buznikin will be Kanyenda, stavpets. And what about Aspen not know, like there were rumors that he was going to pass the buck. And to return to Rostov in RPL are about 3 former Spartak. God forbid that Buznikin gone! This person leads the whole team and without him it will be very bad!

S
Smoki_mo 22.09.19

M. Buznikin
You're not in courses, but stavpets and Khozin already in Moscow! And aspen - let go from us, I personally do not see him as a super player, his days are gone! Well, if Buznikin will remain, it is super! And you do not know who of the foreign Legionnaires left?! Better Kruscica and Kagendo leave, but nah, we Benji and Mogilevsky?! I see no benefit from them!

A
AdriAN[R.S.M] 22.09.19

Kanyenda will be for the growth and division 1 play - 100%. But at the expense of Aspen you pogaryachilsya, even though he was a Freeloader, hardly runs on the field, and just blankly waiting for passes from teammates, but he shoots quite nicely and often his punches are accurate and completed in a goal, but growth in recent years, so rarely known. What about Mogilevskogo and Benja, let them roll where they want, together with Vinogradov. Let them come instead of normal players who know how to play and know what is football.

S
Smoki_mo 22.09.19

M. Buznikin
Yes, but Kenendy depends nothing! He made the decision, now the last word Loco. By the way, where dantzev and Kalachev, I have not seen them?! What about Aspen, he just ohrenel! If the captain Freeloader - he's not worthy of the title, need the player is the ringleader, which is not lost on the field!

Now the campaign, we only dream of the South stand?

A
AdriAN[R.S.M] 22.09.19

In my opinion, a captain should do Buznikin, because he is the ringleader and a great striker of the team. Dantzev and Kalachev in the team, just Dolmatov gave them a break.
The South grandstand and promised to build if Rostov will remain in the HRC, and he took off, but I think that no one will forget these promises. And I'll always take tickets on the East. But if the South stand will be added, it will be a normal stadium and there will be more capacity.

V
ViceTim 22.09.19

I'm a Zenit fan, but I still feel sorry for Rostov. In Soviet times, in Rostov-on-don was one of the best football schools. It is a pity that this unique band is forced to leave the Premier League. And if you remember this already ended the championship, Rostov only a few matches has been beaten on all counts. Rostov showed very good game, but sometimes he was very unlucky. Besides the team go fans, so the city needs a team! Victory over Amkar you would only sweeten the bitter pill. But in the first division may be Rostov even a few will get stronger. Anyway, come back soon!

S
Smoki_mo 22.09.19

M. Buznikin
Well, right now, while you were subject to free entry, I went North and East, the current expensive and not much to look at! By the way Dolmatov Buznikin captain will not, remember the match with Dynamo, then bandage Gerus given, it's not the fact that Max based get!

PS can clean the beginning of the topic, and somehow not solid!

ViceTim
Thank you! I'm also a fan of Zenith, in addition to Rostov, well, the game we showed not great, but at some point, judges really shouldn't put a penalty, if you remember the match with Tom, there is generally a judge was offended by the chanting of the stadium a judge of the p. I. D. and.R.and.with and put 11метров, no way! Well after conceding the goal, the team is falling apart and the maximum is a draw!

We go to the matches - we believe in victory, we still have SKA, but it's still those bastards!

P
Pacman 22.09.19

The main thing is, as the Rotor, the second League has not got!

no rotor in the second League, it doesn't exist

S
Smoki_mo 22.09.19

is no longer,as was formerly

S
Smoki_mo 22.09.19

when the season starts in 1лиге?

I
ILdar07 22.09.19

01 Nov 2009, Sunday. 14:00 GMT on the 27-th round of the Czech Republic
Moscow. Stadium Luzhniki BSA
Referee: Eduard Malyi (Volgograd, Russia)
Goals: Alex '18, '59, Pavel Yakovlev '39, Jano Ananidze '76, Welliton '82; Alexander Gatskan '51

D
DEviLPr0 22.09.19

About what we got:) sorry Rostov, but most important they occupy a safe place in the table

A
AdriAN[R.S.M] 22.09.19

Ildar, you'd better not strew to me salt on the wound, nigodyay) At the match will say the following: we looked good, just Spartacus better team technically, and glasses were most needed.. Hope that Dolmatov will understand the game and explain to all players, including the goalkeeper, that such silly mistakes can not be tolerated when you play against a team that is on the 2th place..

D
DEviLPr0 22.09.19

Oh well, it happens to everybody, and I hoped that growth will keep Spartacus

I
ILdar07 22.09.19

AdriАN[F. C. R]
It's my job, dude :D