3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phantomhik 12.02.20 03:38 pm

Friezes (Forza Horizon 3)

Help please, just bought Forza horzon 3 for PC (i5 7400, gtx 1050ti, 8gb of RAM, hard disk) after playing a few races (1-3), or just a long ride the game starts increasingly to freesite (every 3-7 seconds) and to decrease the fps from 60 to 20 it all fixed if you re-enter the game, but is there any way to fix it? Because the computer fits the minimum requirements.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
MakeHtosh 12.02.20

Phantomhik
looks like not enough RAM

d
dimontok 12.02.20

And, I thought only me, whom of course I got weaker. In General, it will tell you how I have achieved playability, removed geforce experience, turned off a few services, and firewood put 391.35. lag stopped) app which disabled the service called Win 10 Tweaker

P
Phantomhik 12.02.20

dimontok
Stopped? Without constant freezes and lags?

E
EvgenyDMT 12.02.20

Phantomhik
Yes hammer on these friezes,as in the game itself,still it occasionally it will fly.

d
dimontok 12.02.20

Phantomhikслегка friezes appear but not critical.

T
TeT9xMoT9 12.02.20

EvgenyDMT
52 hours played, a couple of departures was seen and then at the beginning of the game

A
Agent Nomad 12.02.20

on a normal gland of the Frisians no

i
ivanes56yu65y6y 27.09.20

rx 580 16 operatives 6 nuclear processor

i
ivanes56yu65y6y 27.09.20

and frisit

w
william1992 27.09.20

ivanes56yu65y6y
That's the norm. The game has a memory leak problem. So you have to restart every couple of hours

P
Patrick Star Online 27.09.20

ivanes56yu65y6y
On an almost identical configuration, the swap file size helped. But not a panacea. Sooner or later, all the dedicated memory ends and begins this. The question is how long you can play comfortably. When the game was played stood on the SSD and the swap file was also there.

In the fourth version of the game, such a thing was not observed.

william1992 wrote everything correctly

I
ICEtek 27.09.20

It's a bit of, but it's weird. About 10 hours played, everything went well, drawdownS FPS were, but inconsequential. Yesterday began some hell - the wildest friezes. You're going, it's fine, bang, it's all frozen for a few seconds. And so every 10 seconds. Sometimes it comes to the point that I watch a specific slideshow for half a minute, during which even the input slows down, both from the mouse and from the controller. And after leaving the game, which is also difficult, the computer for another minute or two can not fool around, once hung dead. It would seem that the problem in the iron, but as I said, 10 hours before that everything was normal, and most importantly, in Horizon 4 and other games and this is not around. 4 the horizon goes as smoothly as possible. What could be the problem, maybe who knows?

I
ICEtek 27.09.20

The decision turned out to be, to put it mildly, strange... I turned off the PS/2 keyboard, and plugged in the USB, and the friezes immediately disappeared. And it's hardly a coincidence -- they appeared just when I filled the main keyboard and plugged in the spare