3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VoultBOY 12.02.20 03:40 pm

The problem with the savegames (Fallout 4)

After some time the game stops to continue, before stopped to save after a couple hours of the game, now after 15 minutes. Tried to uncheck read only from the folder with the saves, but it still appears. Game - pirates, set another Repack, the problem has not disappeared.
16 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 12.02.20

VoultBOY
The more open locations and the houses , the more resources you need the game . If the game stops to continue , it is simple lack of RAM , to create a save . With a small amount of RAM , as the same may appear aproriate or the lack of some textures when you change locations . Only one way out , to survive as long as possible . You can try to increase the paging file size , set the size of the system , not cars .

L
Linch2000 12.02.20

VoultBOY
Go to My Games click, right-click on the folder Fallout 4, click properties, click Other. There should be a checkbox -

Spoiler

L
Linch2000 12.02.20

nestrbob
Maybe leave the last two or three sohranenki and delete the rest? ) He had a RAM of 1 GB? Actually, I didn't know that there is a dependence saves from RAM.

V
VoultBOY 12.02.20

Linch2000
is checked

n
nestrbob 12.02.20

Linch2000
Alternatively, you can move the save to another folder so when you start the game clear the memory because when you start there read all of the saves of the game . Delete the saves does not make sense , and if you want to move them again in the game folder and continue playing from the desired point .

L
Linch2000 12.02.20

nestrbob
I agree. That is to save the patch separately and not remove. And leave one or two.

L
Linch2000 12.02.20

VoultBOY
What's your PC Read.
Personally, I have a Stalker LA sohranenok was over four hundred. And nothing. )))

n
nestrbob 12.02.20

Linch2000
The game is originally set up to AutoSave , which replace each other e.g. in the folder remain constantly only 3 saves , main ( last ) and 2 tank saves , which may use them by changing the extension . If you don't do manual saves in the folder the saves will not accumulate .

L
Linch2000 12.02.20

nestrbob
Here. I always do manual saves, just in case. And AutoSave in short intervals. )

n
nestrbob 12.02.20

Linch2000
I always saved manually and the game accumulates more than 100 saves , but I have no problem with glands . Although with the long game and every game starts acting up , reboot did not last long .

L
Linch2000 12.02.20

nestrbob
So it is not clear what his iron. Silent, as guerrillas.

n
nestrbob 12.02.20

Linch2000
Here is a no brainer , if the game after a certain time begins to fail and act up , it is only a problem in resources , RAM or video memory .

L
Linch2000 12.02.20

Well, let him live and suffer. )))

V
VoultBOY 12.02.20

nestrbob
Thanks for help

E
Eomen 26.01.23

in the firewall, you need to unblock the game files, there are 4 of them

E
Eomen 26.01.23