3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis 12.02.20 03:40 pm

How to throw a BOW (Severance: Blade of Darkness)

Play for the barbarian, was decent, but can't get the bow.
Not wikidedia not as a sword/ axe or a shield.
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shico 12.02.20

And it can't be thrown out. This toy is not to get rid of :))

G
Git 12.02.20

Pomnitsa me three years ago I played tomb raider. Sorry, there is no continuation. I thought to find... And all the onion I threw it out (once). Something I there is first the arrows did-and then abruptly (by chance) started to delete clicking. That's it from me and thrown out. One sorry to repeat this feat I never managed *). How many did not try - the onion firmly stuck to the hands. I decided then to climb in the folders of the game, PEEN chenit. Caroca, after several hours of hard magic I've added to the card itself yet medium and heavy bows + fire arrows. For some reason in my game it was not. You see, pirates have tried. Well, after this I went with a heavy bow and fire arrows and throw them to me somehow did not want!!! In both *).

S
Shico 12.02.20

Nitsche you're a trendy dude. Listen and you like it added? Just edited my Chara or the map found? And some buns for a medium and heavy bow? More damage? If Yes then how much.

G
Git 12.02.20

I don't remember exactly - sobsno't even remember how blank look *). But something can be said. There's a folder was - maps, that is. It folder all the maps, as expected. So, choose the map in which you want th thread to put. Then go to another folder with all the textures and overlays (I forgot its name) - there look, the name (in this case onions). Then you come to some text file MAPAG - add a fucking Orc, let's say, heavy bow instead of axe + arrows shoved him quiver. In General, there are a lot of weapons, which I found in the game. Basically it is Japanese!! Zatoichi, katana, the shuriken, etc. the Only problem is you can be shared resources files can be in any thread left formats Packed - I was cast pirate version of Navigator.

G
Git 12.02.20

On account of the damage - if a normal arrow shot damage 3 times. If fire is vosche fuck from a burning corpse turns out!! *)) And yet - in the game there were some salamanders provided - lizards, like teleport demons with claws. Current I texture not found. The game has added - they are all entirely black was - and like the niche you wave. Very cool - when run with the texture of a vampire!!

S
Shico 12.02.20

Damn cool. It is a pity that such layers of sensation loss. It's a shame. In General, shooting with a bow in this game is generally a pleasure. Current require some effort to master this skill. Because arrows fly on the curtain track. I remember in one of the last areas of the underneath me is a huge Troll-Minotaur (I don't know how else to call - he is so huge and looks like a bull and in his hand a huge club) and so his health was over 30,000. And I have a stock of 10 normal arrows(full quiver) and 10 poisonous. I calmly pull out your weapon and aiming to shoot him in the face. I was shot in the head. Because all the damage was large and when you get there. I can not say exactly, but I think once in two-three more. And when I put in a poison, then waited for the action of the boom has passed and the goods got additional poison damage. In General ruled, I had about 7000 damage with a bow.

S
Shico 12.02.20

Oh imagine that it would be possible to make if the bow was more powerful. Because it is the middle of the game the bow has become a weapon to this for the sake or perversions. Or even sometimes when it was necessary to remove annoying slabodka with a bow in the distance - that in such cases the bow does not replace.

G
Git 12.02.20

Bow I needed that rune muddy. On the walls all sorts of buttons was... he was irreplaceable, I agree, when it is necessary to remove the top of the thread dude hard-nosed - and that is constantly the butt of the arrow sticking out *)).
On account of the Minotaurs is the meat I especially loved to cut in half - shout, remember, the ice axe was so I told them with 2-3 hits until gemoroem so! shred... Wow, just want to picramate *)). Mlyn, sorry continue no, IMHO the game really deserves it.
The forum's not dead yet - and that says a lot!

S
Shico 12.02.20

We, way too good opinion about the blade. Even once through the game. Among other things in anticipation of the continuation(which will not be the firm it is bent) I found Bladeslinger. And it's not a bad game. Called The Enclave. The essence of cool. Actually does not look bad. Level. I also Tama liked the ethereal trace from the arrows. And most importantly of arrows Tama for many(many) times more than the Blade. You can at least hundreds to carry. And yet carbon monoxide sniper arrows to mackereth enemies with fierce distance. And the fact that the string can be up to 9 arrows at once lay down, and then mackeith not childish. :))

D
DANN 12.02.20

Decided to look into the Blade -the theme and was surprised,I thought the messages for a year,1.5 no no, well done guys
do not forget the masterpiece-Аtcion-slash'era!,by the way RebelActStudios not broke until the end of the staff is working on to some other project,not Blade-vskogo the world of course,but maybe they pomnetsa ,?,after all, a good game must be continued and no one...

G
Git 12.02.20

2Shico - Enclave though, and the subject develops side blade - but it's not the same atmosphere. Enlave - painfully easy DIN, but cool *))! I have it for 2 day! And blade, I'm about a week passed. The second time, however, also two days passed - Duc in scale and its revolutionary blade much higher Enklav. If now produced a sequel - there would definitely sire the graphics were!

S
Shico 12.02.20

Git Yes, what's easy and all that. That's not nice. I did a two day enclave. What ? This is not evidence of my awesomeness. The thing is that now somehow stopped making decent games like blade. Here. But on bezrybe, as you know, and fist - blonde. Consequently, the Enclave can, though not for a long time to brighten up the boring monotony of everyday life. Anyway I liked it, too. Especially long-range shots from a sniper bow. And blade I played for about two years. And I would not say that I have so very easily been carried out. Actually, I did not just throw the game and then a few months later started again. Then I learned to use combos. And then it started. Began to pass through enemies through. In General was really cool. And that's when I have my knight-paladin captured at the highest level techniques and combos when I already have all of polluelos only way to go - that's when the game suddenly ended :((((
And to DANN tell you what - but damn good game worth to remember. And anyway how could we dare to forget such masterpieces. Because I still think blade is a masterpiece. And Rune and Enclave - its pathetic the likes. You only remember how juicy came off the hands of opponents and then blood issued from the hands squirted on the walls and roll down - great!!! and the play of shadows and fire. And what th omono was throwing all the things.

G
Git 12.02.20

Eh... No more games worthy blade. I agree with Shiko, an Enclave of pretty corona theme! Only the blood there is not enough space and movement have wooden. That very thing - they have no amps and superval by the offspring *)). By the way, the firm that created the Enclave, I think, is currently working on a new Gama with similar content - see what they get. On experience lot built...

S
Shico 12.02.20

Pozhuem and see, thought Leo, looking at opening the cage of a lion tamer.
Happy to have played in the continuation.

S
Shico 12.02.20

People where have you gone? Something quite nice.

R
RerumAlt 12.02.20

Greetings from 2017года , I decided that pereproyti game, but a bow and not thrown

r
raspisnoy1 12.02.20

RerumAlt
How to throw a bow

Asks a lot of questions like: How do I throw an onion? The game is not
provided, because the bow needed for obtaining four of the six runes. But what
to do next, when it is not needed? (Your first bow do you need to take only
the fourth map - Tombs of Ephyra that he and not needed)

file SaveGameN.py where N is the number of lines in which you last time saves more, in General,
the save from where you want to throw the onion. Open it in any text editor
type WordPad or MSWord. Move the slider to the end of the text and find there this line:

MemPersistence.Store(MainChar,({'Kind': your герой_N',

This is the story of what and where you picked up during the game. This string can be very
long, on several screens to the right, but to use word wrap is not advised.
Look for this line a phrase such as:

('TombArqbow4', 'Arco', '..\\..\\3dobjs\\arco.BOD'),

The first word means the place where you picked up the item (it may be otherwise), and the second
actually the bow. Delete this whole phrase, together with parentheses and extra comma. Close the file
at the same time reaffirmed Save changes. Start the game, and more [GAME]:[LOAD GAME] and download
your save. When you find yourself at a level where you signed up, bow when you will still be so
you must restart the map: Esc [GAME]:[LOAD GAME] and then [Restart ...] at the top
list. You will then find yourself at the beginning of the map (level), but without the onions!!

Apologizing to fathers so over lamerskie explanation, but.... all sorts of people come to the site.
Incidentally, using this method you can add/remove any weapon or object. The names of all possible
to find in the middle of text file Reference.py .

There is another way to get the bow, from Prospero, but it is more painful..:))