3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Furukawa Roppa 22.09.19 12:09 pm

The advanced graphics settings? (Metro Exodus)

Can't find where the manual is under the advanced graphics settings through the config file. In the game it is generally provided? Usually for games with reduced settings, on the first day of the release comes a bunch of guides in the extended configuration, and there's nothing.
27 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dogmit 22.09.19

Of Roppa Furukawa
What exactly do you want to configure?

F
Furukawa Roppa 22.09.19

Dogma
All that is possible. Shadows, antialiasing, lighting, special effects, etc. I don't know what the available options are.

D
Dogmit 22.09.19

Of Roppa Furukawa
Clear. The lighting should be like the rtx card. I think this advanced settings as you want in the game.

F
Furukawa Roppa 22.09.19

Dogma
The quality of lighting - low, medium, high; Shading ssao, hbao off - I here talking about it, a few times, then p?

v
vitalik76 22.09.19

Well, save current user file.cfg and experiment. From the guides on the parameters, only the subject saw http://forums.playground.ru/metro_exodus/konfig-974506/

D
Dogmit 22.09.19

Of Roppa Furukawa
Shading ssao, hbao off

these options are usually in the game menu, they are unlikely in the config file are configured. shading just the same in this game only in the rtx work.

s
solij 22.09.19

OK, stupidly low, medium, high, ultra. Want to specifically configure edit config.

Z
ZRDn 22.09.19

Of Roppa Furukawa
In that that and a trick due to the fact that the game pililis under rtx in it and there is no setting for the lighting and shading, but I began to draw them, because ray tracing itself all draw where necessary. It's a pity that they put the bolt on those who have no cards rtx and was limited to simple shadows...

H
Hanzo666 22.09.19

ZRDn
In the previous parts had the exact same graphics settings, in the presets quality. It's either the cost of the engine, either developed lazy Asses.

Z
ZRDn 22.09.19

Hanzo666
In the settings it was not, but the presets was settings, and lighting and shading just they cannot be changed individually in not preset, at least in the game itself. For example, here in Metro last light:

Yes, maybe lazy, but if they added these settings and the price tag could get fatter...

H
Hanzo666 22.09.19

ZRDn
And, well, cut out ambient occlusion is already known, I was indignant due to the fact that it was removed in favor of the rays from nvidia. I just don't understand you correctly first.

D
DAZZDRANAGON 22.09.19

Of Roppa Furukawa
C:\Users\Name\Saved Games\metro exodus\76561198859698751\user.cfg ... all that starts with the letter r_ ... it's all the graphics settings

v
vitalik76 22.09.19

__DAZZDRANAGON__ wrote:
it's all graphics settings
It is clear, now it would be nice to understand what each of these settings and what she is allowed to set the values. Personally I intuitively can understand from this list a maximum of a couple of parameters. What say the others Hz.

F
Furukawa Roppa 22.09.19

__DAZZDRANAGON__
vitalik76
That's right, it is not clear what is responsible for what and what values can be entered. Random eternity there you can sit to understand.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 22.09.19

Of Roppa Furukawa
vitalik76
Option to disable Blur in the game settings is not provided (as well as the ability to adjust the width of the field of view), because to disable Blur can only manually. This is done as follows:

open C:\Users\Имя User\Saved games\metro exodus\folder number
find and open in a text editor the file user.cfg
write in the commands
r_game_mblur_scale 0
r_blur_level 0
save the changes.
And as a result a beautiful picture without soap.

D
DAZZDRANAGON 22.09.19

Of Roppa Furukawa
Well guys ... you are like a little ... and turned off blur, and occlusion on 11 direct enable,the shadow rules become, there all is written ... and Yes ... the game is tuned for RTX in terms of light

D
DAZZDRANAGON 22.09.19

vitalik76
Well guys ... you are like a little ... and turned off blur, and occlusion on 11 direct enable,the shadow rules become, there all is written ... and Yes ... the game is tuned for RTX in terms of light

L
LIGHTandDARK4 22.09.19

Why do they disable? The picture is there and so no ice, so you need everything to put on the most outrageous setting for a perfect game.

H
Hanzo666 22.09.19

LIGHTandDARK4
Well, if you're nice to look at the mess when you rotate the camera due to motion blur, or play in the simulation of myopia because of the DOF, please, it's your business. But some people find these effects pretty well pisses people off, especially if they can't be disabled.

To each his own, of course, but for me, prohibitive but - when everything is clear and no blur, grain size, neotraditional effects of chromatic aberration and DOF. Disgusting effects that exist are not likely to improve the graphics, and to hide its shortcomings. And if after disabling all this crap graphics performance is poor - it is only wine and the problems of developers.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 22.09.19

Hanzo666 wrote:
To each his own, of course, but for me, prohibitive but - when everything is clear and no blur, grain
Actually I only, so that's what I meant. But not all of razmyty when you rotate the camera, which I always disable