3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angelo4ekT 12.02.20 03:41 pm

Puzzles game (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Not to create a bunch of those so called.

Now I have one for you. Rotten row is a killer Rusty. His quest about the cure was to hire as a Hitman and all sources in the Internet current is described.
In short, he was there flexing its blade - think thing ? Couldn't understand why he hangs out there - medicine-that I stybzil once, when as usual picked my thief the whole Locke =) stole from him - not bad, but blade is not. Then banged it quietly and raised it with a nice stiletto. But. Passed then the Old town stomp to Derco and after leaving the Pharynx the chain of text riddles - in short the type of pursuit (alive !) Ravu, with bombs and other checks-kunshtyukov, and its drive into the corner.. it is not.. turn around and he stands at the ready with the blade of the Sandman Rimland (stiletto named differently). And you find yourself with the entire party in the small dungeon like, when the journey of Loki in Locke you were attacked and find yourself in this mikotova Locka. And everything is swept empty. Maybe because I already killed him actually.
So I wonder how normal this mini-quest to activate without killing Rusty insolently and what kind of dreamer Rimland ?.. Or is it the stiletto is ?..
That's the problem =)

16 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen space knight 12.02.20

Didn't even know about this, I suspect that should like to do to you he was someone hired to kill, maybe then will this miniquest.

Although this zaguglit, I came across this garbage on the forums obsidian.

Spoiler alertYou go to the exit he took into the narrows and you get options to follow him. After you corner him, combat resumes. But in inglish don't understand enough to understand what kind of transition it.

F
Fallen space knight 12.02.20

Here is the link if that
https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/100382-rust-the-assassin/

A
Angelo4ekT 12.02.20

Sanya Zarenkov
well, they're talking about the sweet stiletto. And it is unlikely that Ravi had two uber-blade with me =) current Unclear why the names are different. Yes, then if I go out with this Loki, writes: the Murderer is dead. You come back in stinking Gorge. ?...

E
Euroset802 12.02.20

Angelo4ekT
Just match the mission, or rather Rusty himself. When it starts with a fight in Rotten row, he goes into shadow and is near South exit from the location. Instead of leaving her, he returns to the dead end where we found him. In consequence of which ogrebaet, and do not die on time, and at the exit from the location anyway the script runs chase.

A
Angelo4ekT 12.02.20

Another question to the Experts =)
In the inventory of the heroes there are not available slots: none but he can not have a pet, godlike can't wear hats - there is a toggle clasp.
But the slot Grimoire/Trinket open at all. What is Bauble ? A flaw in the game or someone has found and fitted out, sir?

N
N1ceL1fe 12.02.20

Angelo4ekT
2 passing nothing but books for exorcists in this slot is not found. Can a mod add a Merchant who sells all sorts of things for this slot

A
Angelo4ekT 12.02.20

N1ceL1fe
thank you, maybe life isn't bad in the main game =)

m
makc11021992 12.02.20

Angelo4ekT
we are waiting for 3 DLS, do you think it is a defect? I think they just haven't dowdily content

A
Angelo4ekT 12.02.20

makc11021992
wait and see =)

A
Angelo4ekT 12.02.20

From the very beginning of the game on the ship is the flag of the mysterious Obsidian order similar to pirate. Does anyone know what this is, maybe Easter eggs is a reference to the first part or the hidden questic what's hiding in there ? =)

V
Vyxyxol 12.02.20

Angelo4ekT
Easter eggs from the developers, Obsidian Entertainment.

A
Angelo4ekT 12.02.20

By the way a little secret: for crafting of weapons is often the brains of visaka need, and they do not sell anywhere, and most of Bezrukov - times-two and obchelsya, and they are peaceful, i.e. they harnessed all civilians (those stupid wny) and turnips lose (one in the Hole, the second in Rotten row and elsewhere).
So here's a little secret:
Once on Split Reef (South-East) - do not get fooled and do not talk with one skeleton, which you will have to call up (name not remember). You will lose part of the main quest of the Reef, nafik unnecessary - stupid, he'll chew and put in his mouth the obvious - but the quest is still activated and it will pass you (if the fool will suffice). In addition, you will lose the skeleton (it can be call at the end of the quest), or helmet - both garbage.
Second - after covering the bosses (Menzago and a couple of tamirov) and that closing quest, not fight the Ball.
The point is that when talking to a skeleton in the helmet in the bar of the island, activates the script, the destruction of the Ball - also like him and all peaceful skeletons of the bar in the end Sagrada and they will have to kill.
Namely, the bartender-skeleton sells brains of Bezrukov 3-4 PCs at a time..and liver logofatu, and product updates =) I scored for Correctness (supposedly a virtue) and costoboci and have no regrets - it is necessary and swam bought 3-4 of the brain, and laufey at every step there are, in contrast to the carriers (i.e., killing skeletons, you will receive another 50 flesh media, and so in the backpack for nothing rotting).
And please be swepam before swimming to the island ;)

A
Angelo4ekT 12.02.20

Muskrat
Hm damn, that foot XD

A
Angelo4ekT 12.02.20

Quest item, was stolen from the traders in the village Ouen in Port IAW, where Makaha lives. Quest ? Tekenu ? The game was, just curious, did not understand what it is =)

PS I said it on the quest Maneki, I'm talking to her and if you can't talk, go to the market, find out what I wanted Maneja, go to Manage and change the figure on the purse, something like that))

m
makc11021992 12.02.20

Angelo4ekT
maybe add the quest once the DLS, because still a lot of content such as Mirka for example, she was and take it or ship impossible strange (like crazy Ralph) was at the island, loved the quest, I did not touch, but in the end went through the whole game and the boat is well worth it...

A
Angelo4ekT 12.02.20

The game is buggy, feeling that I left unfinished, rushed ... that last one is Loka - right at the entrance is stupidly throws on a dialogue with Autocom and.. End.
Somehow crumpled.. even hang out a bit after finals, so ...