3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MillerPro 12.02.20 03:41 pm

Anglicare (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Game bought in Steam.Downloaded, heard a Russian voice-over, puked and was closed.Does anyone have a way to anglophiliac game?
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Dmitry Disaire 12.02.20

MillerPro
and in settings no?

C
Camper88 12.02.20

MillerProПоздравляю prosrut disgust all the charm of voice which have been designed with all the intonations of sounds and a complete lack of censorship.The dialogues of various characters from heroes to just Gopnik complement to the fine atmosphere Agria and in some places, and replays English

M
MillerPro 12.02.20

The_Disaire
No

M
MillerPro 12.02.20

Camper88
Everyone has their own taste. I don't like it at all.

-
--00--00-- 12.02.20

MillerPro
Well, try to wait for another free weekend. The description says that in your region the game is only in Russian. But I tried to play in The Division and in the Wildlands during the free weekend and after the purchase I had a full pack of languages. But this game is not about the story, so that should not be very critical. Support language do not add, file handling, do not allow anti-cheat. If not enough two hours, then give back the money.

j
jgoodwin89 12.02.20

for me rolling so. Put uplay Division PTS trigger once, then there is a possibility in the game to change the language to English.

P
Pierre Dac 12.02.20

Began fucking. Again persecuting Russian voice acting. Ah well you see - English is supposedly a hundred times better. Ugh tired. To ban such need immediately.