3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
padrepepe 12.02.20 03:41 pm

Whom we eat? and who is not! (Vampyr)

Who actually used and who will leave to languish))
13 Comments
Sort by:
p
padrepepe 12.02.20

I have eaten only bandit forgot the name at the hospital which rubs, but are planning another Breakfast in the future, a priest, a gang leader in port and maniac+ peddler in Whitechaple!

d
ducks4yquack 12.02.20

as they say, a good ending is all anyone can not eat, on average, end, or XS what to call it, not bad you can eat someone, but not many, well to bad everybody is, right now dorohoju until ate not one, then you can start a new game and see what happens if you eat someone

V
VioO 12.02.20

I do no one do not eat.the only remained poor Mary :(

p
padrepepe 12.02.20

wow does anyone not have something hard to pass, every icky bug tries to beat))))

N
NightHawkreal 12.02.20

Oh well, the important thing is to find a club, and then no one really is not terrible.

Y
Yaroslav Moskalenko 12.02.20

I don't know what you mean by Social layer, I'm afraid someone has to something is not to tear down.

N
NightHawkreal 12.02.20

Yaroslav Moskalenko
This is the connection between the characters, kill one and then the other will react.

d
deBerN 12.02.20

NightHawkreal
and th for a club?And where to look?

N
NightHawkreal 12.02.20

deBerN
Two-handed weapons you can find in the sewers where you have to find the guy with a coupon from his sister Dorothy.

Y
Yaroslav Moskalenko 12.02.20

NightHawkreal
Just checked, ate crazy man with a charred face disappeared. Found him in the morgue. He became a werewolf)

N
NightHawkreal 12.02.20

Yaroslav Moskalenko
Responded. Bad. )

O
Olegamop 12.02.20

Ate half the town and proud of it. First the bad guys then, feeling about something was wrong in the end ate the most delicious even silent Romanian (it was interesting to think that it does?) Replay is not desirable. The fighting mechanics I don't like, and no eating and no one is pumping out only half a carp.
Under not to kill anyone here should be understood only of citizens, not counting the pillars in the story, the atoms will start to play pacifists and die at the first gate)
Met a couple of times citizens become hunters or vampires, so leave the most stunted in eaten areas, and they take Yes, die out. So you want to derive maximum benefit, esht all.
Well, ironically lass wannabe vampire and remained a man, as the hospital I to chaos to bring did not.

K
KilimanJaro 12.02.20

XS, no one eat will luteus several times, experience on boats stuffed and norms, the fight is not difficult, as Senoue, etc. - hit, run away, repeat.