3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IlEg1971 12.02.20 03:41 pm

Do You like Vaas? (Far Cry 3)

I understand that Vaas villain. But what! How much did it charm! His actions, gestures, speech, phrase. Thanks to the localizers, they are great to have translated the speech of Vaasa, even with swearing, but even better.
52 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 12.02.20

Interesting personality.

h
hztn 12.02.20

In fact, the topic of similar content already there:
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/far_cry_3/glavniy_zlodey_far_cry_3_ne_bil_bi_takim_harizmatichnim_bez_igri_mishelya_mando-78310/

M
Masky76 12.02.20

Vaas reminded me of Mickey Rourke as an actor and dialogue by Quentin Tarantino)

L
LRoyd232 12.02.20

Vaas is the most charismatic character in the game, I was surprised by his speech. As he was talking serious, joked and just talked. If he survived and was фк4 I would buy necessarily.

m
mcbrut 12.02.20

Too bad his kill.....This character blew

T
Tamerlan018 12.02.20

Incredibly charismatic character! His death was very upset(

a
azamat-972013 12.02.20

hard man es whether he would have been President he probably would have been a dictator

R
Ruslan Isaev 12.02.20

he is cool

R
Ruslan Isaev 12.02.20

and I to shit on that fucked up

X
X.A.H.T.E.P 12.02.20

I like people!

T
The Punk 12.02.20

A very charismatic character. Of course you do!

-
-7Ronaldo7- 12.02.20

Even though You and a madman, but he lives in this world, and not a glitch as some.

J
John Lokk 12.02.20

Nothing outstanding. Meth habit just from a warlike tribe. His attempts on killing the main character just laugh. The first time was on fire, but the weapon is not picked up, the second time threw into the water although I could have shot, third time shot, but in the chest, not the head and checked for a pulse. In the end he got his.

o
olegik55 12.02.20

So I think if not for the character Vaas ,without him the game would not play. Even if he was killed ,but where he hadn't met this character,he was very charismatic,cheerful type, however,not that the other characters, I like the character very much)))

S
Shelly_Webster 12.02.20

I liked very much) And if you think about it,we think, not killed) In a drugged delirium if only) How many cruel,but the right words he said) And the original I you ever say what the definition of insanity?... remember :)

r
raskep0 12.02.20

I agree with Shelly Webster!Vaas is not dead!When Jason came to him to kill Vaas stabbed him with a knife, then Jason falls and sees that Vaas actually goes the other way - and then came the glitches!So to say there is not one that Vaas is dead,I am more than sure that he's alive.Even if they say otherwise - not to kill the suspense (possible) followingmanufacture part!

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 12.02.20

The story of the third part began and ended in one game. All I will share is a new story. But, God, I hope again not Africa.

h
hztn 12.02.20

- Here's the video for those who don'T like Vaas:

w
white64 12.02.20

I'm indifferent to it : /

A
Aleksator 12.02.20

Shit. Did not seem to me he is neither interesting nor colorful, nor memorable. A hooligan with a Mohawk. Although if you compare it with globocam, it is really much better than it looks. But the General FAP to Vaasa do not understand, alas.