3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kimosssss 12.02.20 03:42 pm

No mounted machine in the cabin! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Installed the mod on a Nissan gtr (game version 1.31) says that it will be available inside the Mercedes, I go to the salon it isn't there just a standard truck!
HELP!
15 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovangt4 12.02.20

So not for 1.31 and Nissan GTR is better to put another game, this game is not for cars.

t
truppe 12.02.20

Hey tell me what to do set mod tesla v semi truck.1.31.2.2 when I open it immediately crashes no mods are installed

K
Kimosssss 12.02.20

vovangt4
I'm sorry, but tell me which version

v
vovangt4 12.02.20

Kimosssss
What version? Now fashion prisalivajut attributing the new version, but the mod is old, probably mod for 1.30, but if you have other mods, maybe due to the conflict.

B
B.A.N. 12.02.20

vovangt4
Support.

K
Kimosssss 12.02.20

vovangt4
I downloaded the old version of the game, and the gtr ALL as well!

v
vovangt4 12.02.20

Kimosssss
I said to download ETS2 version 1.30. Mod from 1.30 to 1.31 in the cabin will not appear in any way! If you have other mods there, and you are ever in a motor vehicle, does the car for 1.30 or lower.(even if it is attributed to 1.31)

K
Kimosssss 12.02.20

vovangt4
I downloaded the mod FOR GTR TO 1.30 AND STILL!

s
sergei scorpion 12.02.20

Kimosssss
When you ask the question, then narrow 1,31 not ochem does not speak, now updated to 1.31, next: errors can arise with installed mod, in the cartoon doesn't work, read the installation recommendations, priorities!, Give modders more information, give references to what you rocked!

b
blacksitearea 12.02.20

Hundred years did not go to the salons in ETS2, I use only the Gallery. Anyone know the number of slots in salons all ETS2 is also limited?

v
vovangt4 12.02.20

blacksitearea
No, it is absolutely the same as in ATS) And I don't understand why the gallery of trucks needed) trailers this one and it is convenient, but for trucks I prefer the salon to go online.

b
blacksitearea 12.02.20

vovangt4
Do not tell me. In the Gallery all you can quickly and conveniently view, regardless of the dealer and your level of pumping.

v
vovangt4 12.02.20

blacksitearea
Well I have a level in ETS2 sufficient, since the main profile created in game version 1.3.1 in 2013, when he began to play, the second profile created on version 1.6, so that in both profiles the level of honestly earned enough for the eyes)) in the ATS profile is created on the merged version 0.9.3 pre-release and given that I'm with version 1.1 scored on the game and went back to her version 1.4 still has a level filled, it is sufficient, but the money a little while) because unlike ETS2 more drivers not hired)
By the way if you play on 1.31 on the map of Mexico with the addition of Mexico Extremo, I returned to cut the roads, the roads and cities in addition to 2.0 And in the comments http://www.playground.ru/files/american_truck_simulator_karta_mexico_extremo_versiya_2_0b_v1_31_x-173060/

b
blacksitearea 12.02.20

vovangt4
But in ETS2 I prefer to frequently change profiles accordingly I need a fast pumping on short flights.
For some reason, I have Extended Romania under 1.30 go. I mean, I started it with a tambourine in the evening, after the ferry to Konstanz drank, and then save no longer booted. And so I wanted to poobeschal.
In ATS playing on version 1.5. Somehow put some sort of Bran, not much, more did not put.
Extreme enough for me and for the southern Region.

v
vovangt4 12.02.20

blacksitearea
Well, Mexico 1.6 has changed a lot, I was on 1.5 and I wanted to see new Mexico( in terms of map, but not DLC, although DLC too)) but also , and to be honest it was only on her and ride, I liked it, even on the default in the form of a combined Expansion and MhaPro US rarely leave) and in ETS I play 1.22 and 1.8.2.5. New versions I in ATS enough, and after 1.22 (ATS 1.5) the earth and sky in terms of all sorts of impairments. Soap, draw distance like in mobile games(and not all), objects are drawn on the eyes, by default all muddy and only when you get all drawn in 1.5 though, and was better than the old, but much better than 1.30, 1.31, all became more dull, even 1.6 looks much better externally, 1.29 - 1.31, 1.29 with the game has become more grey and faded.(had to replace all the textures the most, and part of them I took from 1.5 or older versions, textures of vegetation in 1.5 clearer and more colorful(saturated) in the new, washed-out and muddy)