3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tihon_Ivanych 12.02.20 03:43 pm

Taliska catacombs (Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms)

Before leaving the catacombs - glowing plate on the floor. The lever turns them off, but not for long. How to get out of the catacombs ?
The other end of the corridor is a locked door without any signs of opening mechanism... Advise how to open it?
5 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tihon_Ivanych 12.02.20

The first question is answered Bastarder February 2 in the post How to leave Roofing. However, the route to go is still the same headache... the Hero is very poorly managed and getting the right cells the whole problem.
With the door locked, the question remains... Who knows - help...

a
alexisbn 12.02.20

Tihon_Ivanych
most likely the answer you no longer need, but future players may well come in handy. In this location you need bodily character off lever fire. Then transform into a demon and then become visible safe path. Memorize it. Back to corporal Persian, go on this way, after the peaks Malaysia to approach the chest down and give us the opportunity to pick up the key, which in turn is necessary to release the same Loki below. Strongly recommend to save before opening the gate.

T
Tihon_Ivanych 12.02.20

alexisbn
Thanks, man... About the mystery of the bricks, in fact I already know everything and site was... And the key to the room with the vile bastard raped. And soul iron zombie got.
But this loc is rusty iron door to the North, Loki is also no signs of any levers... Looking videoprokatakh where NPC easily opens the door - and do not understand what I miss... well, not open, zarrraza !!... the secret is her or something ?

E
Entrery_A 12.02.20

For some, the question with a locked rusty door remains relevant.
UPD: Ah, no, just another quest of Arasada.

d
denisshabalin 12.09.22

Tell me how to open the big iron door in the hall with the Twilight Queen after killing her?