3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MegaTumoxa1997 12.02.20 03:43 pm

Major lag in the water. How to disable effects from the water? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

5 years ago, played on feeble iron and there was this problem. Had the camera to turn up up to the circles of water were not included in the review. Even on weak hardware played at top speed, except for dynamic lighting. Now iron in better times. All the twisting, even on low, even on maximum latency in the water is still there. And the wildest, 3-5 fps, but as soon as you lift the camera to the sky, as the fps immediately takes off. I repeat that podkladyvanie settings does nothing. Iron powerful. Even the game try to put on the ssd. Nothing helps. Game license steam. How to disable effects from the water? Console command to change the configs in the files of the mod to put a patch fix? Something. Thanks in advance.
6 Comments
Sort by:
X
XoJloD 12.02.20

MegaTumoxa1997
kind of soft particles are responsible for it
it's all I can say is if you have already tried to look for the problem in their system, for example promonitor using msi afterburner that the game uses during play, she may do none not yuzaet

S
SonyK_2 12.02.20

MegaTumoxa1997 wrote:
...Powerful hardware...
Config your write - powerful iron is a subjective concept.

K
KIBERMAX 12.02.20

MegaTumoxa1997
1st little information
2nd what Windows
3rd no config glands, nifiga did not understand from your words.

D
Ded Krot 12.02.20

what the hell is that bucket, even if the Stalker lag...

S
Shustryy 12.02.20

OO bro...
Yes, I have the same problem, ossobenno in the Crossover in the last part of the location there were too many zombies and water, had to really try popadat zombies and look up...
But still it passed.
But in clear Sky there seems such Palagiano 2 times less.

s
small 20.01.23

MegaTumoxa1997
r2_soft_water off can help