3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dzhon Snou 2 22.09.19 12:11 pm

About the duration of the game (Fallout 4)

Decided to start Folic on the fifth of six levels of difficulty, in connection with which arose a few questions.
1. Who played, how it will be difficult? Usually all the games I play at medium difficulties little experience, except for some of the segments or the final battle. The third part was average with a gamepad, nothing complicated, even without the VATS system is well learned to shoot.
2. And most importantly, how long it takes. I guess, three hundred hours, not less. Plus a hundred to add. A total of 400-500 hours or what happens? It's certainly a lot. Talking about a very detailed walkthrough with the implementation of the 90% side quests and collect most of the stuff on the levels. For example, in the third part, I not only visited all the locations, but also gathered there probably every book and professional:D swindled all that you can, in the fourth part of the plan to do the same. The Witcher 3 400 hours and spent.
6 Comments
Sort by:
w
william1992 22.09.19

Jon Snow 2
XS. Purely the main game without the DLC but with all the side effects passed for 90 hours

s
saa0891 22.09.19

Jon snow 2 wrote:
1. Who played, how it will be difficult?
It will be much easier survival mode,(there at the beginning take out all tin,until level 30 ass will burn,there's even traps and mines is instant death,in the most difficult possible to smoke a bamboo and steamed,same goes for legendary enemies in survival mode to level 30 is tough,really difficult, they are submitted without straining),the most difficult is that in the beginning will prescribe to,well, the main difference will be that the enemies will be very thick,i.e., the amount of lead will have to put quite a lot,although it again until you don't inject the right skills and get a decent barrel or a stick,generally quite love it,neither of which is hellishly difficult.
Another fundamental difference from survival mode will be the number of enemies in survival mode you basically once vypalovaci the bulk and they respaunâtsâ but very rarely,on all other difficulties they respaunâtsâ very often.

Duration if all thoroughly ransack hours 200+,again depending on your play style.

B
Basil44 22.09.19

saa0891 wrote:
until level 30 it's brutal
the difficulty level can be changed on the fly right during the game.
with a minimum of complexity in the initial levels, gradually increasing with the accumulation of experience.
to play at the 2-5 level in survival mode, I think the masochism.

D
Dzhon Snou 2 22.09.19

saa0891
Started on survival, but there are no quick saves, that is torture for me, because I always persisted. Plus with a controller is still slightly harder than with the keyboard. Most importantly, the game is hooked to play these 200 plus hours were in a rush. Third Foul very much, happy to just walked around and enjoyed the atmosphere, new Vegas only in the post-apocalyptic I liked, then boring went and scored on the game. The fourth part is similar to the third, which is very pleasing, impatient to begin, so waited for all the patches and the DLS will come.
william1992
Probably here still depends on how these side effects take place, can sprint, can walk, admire the parties. A complete walkthrough of the third with all the DLS took 150-200 hours. The fourth kind a couple of times on the scale of the map and number of quests more.

s
saa0891 22.09.19

Basil44 wrote:
with a minimum of complexity in the initial levels, gradually increasing with the accumulation of experience.
to play at the 2-5 level in survival mode, I think the masochism.
So generally not fun to play all the gusto and challenge in the first half of the game,then not even bothered now by the way I pass mod Horizon (global refining survival mode),so there is still steeper.

s
saa0891 22.09.19

Jon snow 2 wrote:
Started on survival, but there are no quick saves, that is torture for me, because I always persisted.
Mod unlimited survival mode,where all elementary included,from quick saves and ending weight of ammo (I yuzal this mod to manually do additional saves next to the bed,because in survival mode, the system saves such that they are constantly overwritten,and only a few slots if you'd like to start at a certain point you have is just not released),although, again, the whole challenge is that in survival mode Sivitsa only in beds,clean up what ever you like locaity,such as plant Caroga,it's almost cleared out,spent hours of time at the end I get a legendary enemy and unsuit you,and all your progress is ruined,and the next thing you more Catalina to go to battle with tons of mines,grenades and other tricks,all played completely different,you will not feel like a Rimbaud who doesn't give a shit,and this just all cling.