3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Akila3141 12.02.20 03:45 pm

Need help to beat a piece of iron in a godless capital (Dark Souls 3)

Play the German version, the boss is called, Yhorm der Riese“
11 Comments
Sort by:
p
pjankv 12.02.20

take the Lord of the storms, charge it and jorm falls with 4 attacks

a
ayyrasmus 12.02.20

Akila3141
you got under his throne to pick up the sword, spectacol which bear boss in 5 hits

C
Cheeki_Breeki 12.02.20

Akila3141
Google quest of Sigvard of Katharina, he helps you with the boss.

S
Stas ... 12.02.20

Cheeki_Breeki
Sigvard is very helpful but I didn't become for him again to start the game,the giant easy,I was sweating and beat 200-400 damage but I killed

k
kirillt12 12.02.20

fuck suffer, the sword of storms cestui

C
Cheeki_Breeki 12.02.20

Stas ...
OK, and and then you and a new game ? I don't understand what needs to be done to ng to start for the emergence of Sigvard. had he died in the settlement of the undead ?

S
Stas ... 12.02.20

Cheeki_Breeki
he says he can't pass it

C
Cheeki_Breeki 12.02.20

Stas ...
well, that's it, he can't get Jorma, so what you and ng to Sigvard there ? as I understand it, ng for Sigvard imply his death in the settlement of the undead, but how do you know if he Sigvard or not ? he sort of wrote about it, maybe he did not even know about its quest, the game because the first time passes, just about the sword of the storm does not know.

A
Akila3141 12.02.20

THANK YOU ALL. Last night was a good soldier, and we couple it to the floor of the minute made. Yes , and the sword of the storms really helped

S
Stas ... 12.02.20

Cheeki_Breeki
if you skip at least 1 meeting with sigworth he will not come to battle with the giant

C
Cheeki_Breeki 12.02.20

Stas ...
there check the place half-an-hour job. moreover, it anywhere will not be from these places