3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toha Polevik 12.02.20 03:45 pm

Questions on editing fashion (Total War: Attila)

I found a mod that allows you to hire up to 7 units per turn from the countries of puppets/satraps/tributaries. This helps eliminate the element of randomness of the vanilla game -- that pisses me off. Only here to hire third-shooting range (gold) squads do not get that edit I found, but how to edit files with the extension .pack don't know( Tell me who knows what to use?
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
Noran 12.02.20

PackFile Manager and through him swing open, there in the graph options, like, it is necessary to remove a Daw with CA read-only file, confirm (i'm not a covard), then you can even data files redcity.

M
Mister Feathers 12.02.20

Toja Polevik
The elite (3 - rank), and he hired the satraps will not! I am also sick of this crap! I wanted to be playing for Himyar, I could hire a Sassanian armoured elephants! To do this, download the Pack File Manager 5.0. Then it would be less digging in a huge game files download this file http://www.playground.ru/files/total_war_attila_zri_i_vri_dostupnyj_voiska_oboih_fraktsij-144324/ open it Pack File Manager 5.0. There will be three columns where it says unit key of each unit and buildings which you can hire him. It would be easier to open and see the website https://www.honga.net/totalwar/attila/unit.php?l=ru&v=attila&f=att_fact_himyar so each unit of each faction written unit Kay! It is necessary to print only in the top column! 2 and 3 column look there carefully and make a choice which unit of which faction to hire. Type in a few options and save.Open the game and look (opens or not and if Yes then there are those units in the faction in which you threw!If it's okay to make a backup copy! In case the error is not to start from the beginning!The work is not hard but requires attention! After the first column, press the button save!Mind you if you do not properly napechatal key unit and store the game will not open!rack up some units you want in the faction you prefer and play though the company at least in custom battle. And download if no Mod Menager and put a tick against the name of this mod! On account of the satrapies then it's a dead issue. Need to throw a lot of money that they would have developed!But even if you do, then 1) they often hire stacks of pests 2) they (puppet) declares war on you. I did Axum - puppet! vbuhali a lot of money.They have produced three full-stack pests and stood next to his city then just declared war on me! Bear in mind, about balance, do it at your own risk! In the first column of the first line is responsible for the building in which the employment unit. And less of this mini mod is that in custom battle, don't bet against itself, a faction in which you stuffed a bunch of units - departure guaranteed! I have over Himyar all the top units. though housecarls of king,eteria,the Thracian slatinice, etc. That's probably the only can't hire 5 units of barracks for Axum to Christianity in the company and in custom battle they are! But without these 3, I'm in the company of an impressive army and Navy

T
Toha Polevik 12.02.20

Mister Feathers
Yes, I already understood, and yet it is possible to hire the elite. For example, my puppets Garamante (the pimp), without mod, you can hire some troops (not all 2 shooting), and with the mod the entire second shooting (up to gold the PC is not crawled, lots of barracks, and to sense 0 -- under-inflated) , pumped from the faction, I can recruit. https://dropmefiles.com/Hp2Mp here to you a reference on the mini build (possibility to hire a bunch of troops of vassals for the course + rent not available from the vanilla units of the puppets/vassals/tributaries etc).

M
Mister Feathers 12.02.20

Toja Polevik
I threw in a barracks 4-5 ranks for Himyar all tops! 3rd rank and 2nd rank! I very need no tributaries and puppets! As their tops I have in the barracks there.The choice who to hire! I got the shock of cavalry only 8 units and all 2-3 levels!In the game files like that dig and in the column level of the squad to shoot the elite level and then you can hire these units! And thanks for the link. However I don't really need, but for the effort - Thank you! I have a Navy even changed! Or rather added! What can we say about the land army

T
Toha Polevik 12.02.20

Mister Feathers
Well, your way, forgive me, Ciervo specific( And puppets need, sometimes successfully cover from enemies.

M
Mister Feathers 12.02.20

Toja Polevik
Cheating - no! The first units cost money in the second they are hired for 4 - 5 grades barracks!To which you want to swing by and invest a little dough! For example, I want the elected representatives of gogona Thracian kletnikov and elite soldiers of the agathyrsi - all of them - elite(rank 3) and different factions! And what happens to get these three units I should keep a bunch of puppets? And the more of them the more likely one of them will declare war on you! I just have a lot of units and I can choose the tactics! Either attack or sewn... Again I have ravenska ballistarii and Persian Royal archers, in the company without cheats you will not be able to hire these 2 orders since you have to split the faction in which employed these units! And then restores these factions! And it will take you many steps and time that you fulfill the company's goal and finish it! And even won't until some sort of puppet gives you the chance to hire a top squad! Puppet Yes, it's not bad but I'm on it in terms of recruitment units are independent! And it doesn't change the situation on the game map