3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deadterrorist563 12.02.20 03:45 pm

Help optimize the game (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

In the game at the highest settings the game shows 30 -40 fps, but in tests I saw a stable 50-60 fps. I don't see the same videokarty give different fps in one game.

18 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deadterrorist563 12.02.20

And the truth is that these results from me because the CPU is weak ?

C
Chuck_Norris_ 12.02.20

Deadterrorist563
CPU dependent game textures at high put and that would not have been overrun, the rest of the low and the poor smoothing put why on the contrary, at the lowest smoothing more fps than completely off, actually the game I removed my she lady brought friezes that were exhibited, the iron is slightly better than yours in overall performance, freezes were still set up so that there was an average of 42-50 fps and drawdown to the minimum 32 and 16 gb operatives with our with iron mandatory for such games...

B
Bupycop 12.02.20

Deadterrorist563
I'd love to see these same tests with your hardware and stable 50-60 frames on high... If I have, not about any stable 60 frames can not be out of the question on your, I would happy stable 30.

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 12.02.20

at the start, when you were the last addition was 50-60 fps, as soon as he released the latest addition, the frequency dropped from 60 to 40
on R7 1700X + 32GB RAM GTX 1080Ti

A
Andrew Nash 12.02.20

Deadterrorist563
Sincerely I do not understand you - is it so difficult, once you have gears - EV in the driver and !!!ALWAYS!!! !!!ALL GAMES!!! To OPTIMIZE experiencem??? If something didn't suit, took and tweak the graphics in the game settings. And so, step by step, you find out that the games on this engine you do not need to include, and what can add to the expense of aliasing, With such percent it is possible not to use dynamic resolution NEVER, shadows set to minimum, especially the cache of shadows, if such there are all sorts of sasao and habo+

G
Golova Niksona 12.02.20

Deadterrorist563
Bravo, Sherlock!

S
SEREGA-SAN64 12.02.20

little iron

S
SonyK_2 12.02.20

Deadterrorist563 wrote:
And the truth is that these results from me because the CPU is weak ?
Yes. And the graphics card is weak for this game and this resolution.

V
Vor Piratych 12.02.20

Install MSI Afterburner and look what you pull.

f
fog666666 12.02.20

and so step by step

Z
ZerOveR 12.02.20

A little tip that personally helped me turn it off in graphics card settings, antialiasing FXAA, and the fps will rise by 5 - 8, at least I had that!

D

Bupycop

D

ZerOveR
the interesting part is that any graphics from very low to high, the situation does not change , I sin no more on my system and on the optimization of the game because even top-end PC, it lags and fps is sinking

D

SonyK.
my friend has a Intel Core i7-6700K non-OC
Aardwolf GH400
ASUS MAXIMUS VIII HERO
2x8 GB DDR4-3200 G. SKILL Trident Z
Seagate SSHD ST2000DX001 2TB + HDD WD WD1000DHTZ 1TB
Transcend 512 GB SSD230S
Seasonic Snow Silent-1050 (SS-1050XP3) 1050 W
Philips Brilliance 288P6
and he has the same problem but I have better expressed the drawdown he had 20 to 30 fps, it plays in 1080 P

Z
ZerOveR 12.02.20

Deadterrorist563
Well here the verdict is the same! It's all in the CPU because the game eats resources, it's incredible!

s
saa0891 12.02.20

Deadterrorist563 wrote:
the interesting part is that any graphics from very low to high, the situation does not change
Well, this is purely your problem,because it just can't be,maybe it's the Repack or your system.

S
SonyK_2 12.02.20

Deadterrorist563 wrote:
...the interesting thing is that with any graphics from very low to high, the situation does not change...
A typical situation where the performance of the hit to the processor.
...I sin no more on my system and optimization...
Normal performance in the game will not be until the developers will not cut it double the protection (Denuvo + VMProtect), which further loads the CPU. And we must not forget that for games with more or less exposed worlds on processor heavy load is placed - calculate the physics of a set of objects, etc.
my friend has a i7-6700K... he has the same problem but I have it better expressed...
Your processor is weaker. Look similar to test your CPU (exactly the same was not) in this game:
Spoiler
See the difference ? - at the top-end graphics card the performance difference between CPU usage of about 2-2.5 times. Links to the test website on another website, where he compared the performance of your processor, threw you a PM.

saa0891 wrote:
...this just can't be...
Maybe what he describes is a clear example of how weak the CPU is lacking in performance in the game. Himself so often was on the previous CPU (Athlon II x4 640) - especially in games demanding on the CPU, or poorly optimized for multi-threading..

D

SonyK.
Thanks for the help