3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grafkin Vladislav 12.02.20 03:46 pm

Download files 0 b/s (War Thunder)

In fact, we will talk about the problem I faced recently.
The game I sent to “rest” a year ago, the reason was boredom which she was spawned.
All this time I her he never thought of, and recently updated the glands in your bucket, and decided to return to the TUNDRA.
To start I decided to download the client and files from the tracker in order to not tormented with the injection of pure client.
Downloaded, installed and after verification by the client of the integrity of the files it gave me this

it hangs and does not move

I immediately decided to find out what the problem is, but have not found anything on the subject, but basic tips help, such as: reboot the computer, removing the tick reading in folder, unlock file received from another device, uninstall and reinstall the launcher.
Having tried all this I had no choice as to completely remove the directory with the launcher and files, and install the game on the net that is not in the end to no avail as the hung launcher on 0 b/s and weighs.
Good people who know how to fix this problem please help.
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
FsTanDar 12.02.20

MB download with net client to do? 90% of them do, no problems

G
Grafkin Vladislav 12.02.20

FsTanDar
Tried, the result you can see in the screenshot

F
FsTanDar 12.02.20

Grafkin Vladislav
Write to tech support won't help you here :(

m
mercenary379 12.02.20

Grafkin Vladislav
After removal have a search residual files, automatically, then manually - this is important! You install the file that you're hooked on the tracker, it would do you a ACC and then warmed! Clean everything thoroughly, all traces and registry overload then put a clean from scratch! Okay,I know pirates offline 60 GB tracker shake people, but online with the credentials - what do you think of that?

m
mercenary379 12.02.20

Grafkin Vladislav
By the way,I had this garbage on the curve system, wisła download in any place,pumped in several stages - the launcher cut off the Internet, but after restarting the computer everything was back on!

a
axel_off 12.02.20

Guys! Found the solution! It's very simple, probably either ISP blocking of ports or already recomposer tries, BUT! the solution is quite simple and I have it fulfills on all 100. Put any VPN (proxy), good prog for the bulk and and free, literally at the time you load the game or install significant updates. ALL! Good luck to everyone!