3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheeki_Breeki 12.02.20 03:47 pm

Personal errands for Sidorovich OGSE 0.6.9.3. v2.12 (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Noticed that Kolosovicha almost no instructions, only 2 gave: guitar find and Elevator to check. I remember in R 2.10 and 2.11 were the instructions how to drive to the dump and record the conversation between the mercenaries, and find out what do the military have anomalies (where else would the artifact need to get in the beginning). They cut or under certain conditions appear ?
5 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiem 12.02.20

Cheeki_Breeki In the description will appear after completing X18.

C
Cheeki_Breeki 12.02.20

Tiem
this chip 2.12 ? because R 2.10 I just passed after the date of the quest for the stick quick, not after X18

T
Tiem 12.02.20

Cheeki_Breeki Yes,this feature from Dandora, 2.12 sawed it. Take on offsayte a file, he there painted, sawed and took out 2.10 R.

C
Cheeki_Breeki 12.02.20

Tiem
OK, thank you. by the way, here's my other question, in the file with the armor it was written that the argument is bulletproof fake, supposedly for protection like a responsible file damages. so, how are things with artifacts that give + to bulletproof ? they, it turns out, useless ?

T
Tiem 12.02.20

I don't really know. I know that in the OGSE was made that the parameters cannot be in total more then if one hundred percent, or 80. That is not to hang round 5-6 goat horns or the cacti will begin to die. And what about the armor... it Seems like all the armor originally had the same useless protection. Fixed or not, I don't know. And the arts, IMHO, should help.