3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChErPa4Ok 12.02.20 03:48 pm

Border-crossing protagonist. Race. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Stumbled on the Internet arguing about a race of Dragonborn, I saw solid IMHO. And that's what I thought:
After all, the dragonborn was caught when crossing the border, right? And are there any prerequisites, and your personal assumption of the border with which country he crossed?I will assume that race can be a Dragonborn race NAT. most of the province. And given that the border crossing was illegal, the conclusion that he is simply a refugee. He was dumped far away nelegalka. A conclusion that most likely in the country now a little political PI*Dec... so, I was wondering where ran our Dragonborn. And what about this do you think?
21 Comments
Sort by:
s
saturn7774 12.02.20

ChErPa4Ok
I doubt that the HS race should be predominant in the country across the border where he tried to go ... At Empire who not only travels and in which only the directions !

F
Fallen space knight 12.02.20

XS well, most likely as before, we can assume that the protagonist came from the province in which we play, maybe he crossed the border of Skyrim?

C
ChErPa4Ok 12.02.20

Sanya Zarenkov
A Skyrim in Skyrim???

F

ChErPa4Ok
well, like when crossing the border are caught, that is, he was caught crossing the border from Skyrim, for example, in Cyrodiil, but then he took and sent with the first foreign players ago.

.Chiken 12.02.20

Sanya Zarenkov
It is not logical. What he then asks of each quest character about the civil war in Skyrim? If fled from the province, likely because of the war, and he is all about it should be known. If you say that this is done in order to inform player, then I say: killing two birds - and the player learns the character in the game. So in Skyrim, he fled to Skyrim xD

N
Noran 12.02.20

.Chiken
The war in fact in the same year began that adventure YEARS, with the murder of the high King. Until then, we can say was a political crisis, so that he could not know about the conflict because of its remoteness thereof from (or find out only when it is in the village/the village would come to the soldiers of the opposing side and would be smashed all to fuck). In fact, it is a large-scale war begins when GG comes in Legion/BB.

ChErPa4Ok
Sanez all correctly painted, could be such, that he fled from the intensifying conflict made it to the border, and there is an ambush in which the Legionnaires tied the brothers dope and at the same time picked up GG.
But if we look at where he could run, most likely that it was a border state close to the borders to hold bordering Helena, in short it is either Hammerfell or Cyrodiil, by the way, what in the world, after the recent war could still be endangered settlements, which have been unable to overcome the devastation, where he could run GG. Well, until the pile, we didn't say what crossed the border YEARS, the border can hold (that is, from rift to falkreath or Whiterun limit).
In General, in the network there are the only ones who earnestly believe, that he every part send from heaven the gods, at exactly the moment when we start the game. In General, the scope for imagination there are no limits you within, for that's the way I love the series The Elder Scrolls - the real role-playing game. I, for instance, generally have three games in a row the main characters - the Imperial dynasty.

F

.Chiken
well, again, the wagering, you don't have to ask about the war you know, and to make conversation, sometimes you can ask and what you know.
Again, don't think I developed as I thought about this question, just on the border was caught and all, and there could be a Hutt, was caught and caught.

r
random3355 12.02.20

ChErPa4Ok
Can home vozvraschalsya or a smuggler? In Hiroki home to many Nords. Maybe bummed at the border? And the Imperials thought that was over?
Although, for the Imperial border Skyrim-Cyrodiil, not the border, as all Empire, independent are: Hammerfell and BB, then he walked there, he's probably from there.

N
NightHawkreal 12.02.20

Crossing the border is the official reason to chop off his head, and so maybe he was just in the wrong time in the wrong place.

M
Mihail Buryhin 12.02.20

If I forgot anything, Raloff spoke when he about the civil war to ask something like do you in Cyrodiil do not hear anything?.

s
saturn7774 12.02.20

Michael Burichin
If it is for the Imperials to play ... I, for one, never for the Imperials not played because the very first time that I hear from you.

M
Mihail Buryhin 12.02.20

saturn7774
No. I played a Nord.

s
saturn7774 12.02.20

Michael Burichin
Amazing ... :-)
Maybe I haven't heard this phrase, or have already forgotten it because you start the game with Hadvar ... :-)

M
Mihail Buryhin 12.02.20

saturn7774
Maybe. I probably won't even lazy and screen do.

s
saturn7774 12.02.20

Michael Burichin
Well ...

M
Mihail Buryhin 12.02.20

saturn7774
https://yadi.sk/i/bZpGXvAI3Xkt5v

s
saturn7774 12.02.20

Michael Burichin
Well, now it is clear ...
This phrase, I could read it six years ago ... Forgot already.

M
Mihail Buryhin 12.02.20

saturn7774
Although this phrase is, in principle, does not prove anything. He did this as an example to say, they say, even in Cyrodiil heard about us, and you...

s
saturn7774 12.02.20

Michael Burichin
All right ...
He could be anyone, including fugitive Daedroth or a mixture of sacresa and the cliff racer ...

M
Mihail Buryhin 12.02.20

saturn7774
Do not tell me about cliff racers! These things I still have nightmares to do!