3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crooked Man 12.02.20 03:48 pm

MicroProse and friezes (Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare)

The problem is I can't play because of the very frequent freezes, and with friezes sound lag , 120 fps on ultra, vidyaha loaded to a maximum of 70 percent, percent to 30 percent.
32 Comments
Sort by:
H
Horse567 12.02.20

same garbage.

k
keksuka 12.02.20

plus
play is not possible
gives 90 fps but frieze constantly

P
Protocol10 12.02.20

Crooked Man
Horse567
keksuka

As an option to put a lock 60 frames per RivaTuner and enable Vert. synchronization the game. I play like the rules.

Spoiler

b
bot_max 12.02.20

Helped me Window mode without frames. Everything was going smoothly.

g
gennaz 12.02.20

Crooked Man
Horse567
You both have 8 GB of operatives that's the reason.

Spoiler

S
SanSanZ 12.02.20

Most likely Yes, the problem is in the RAM, the game does not prisila and consumption of 7-9гб RAM. The Winchester can't help but think, I have the game set for 8 year old Winchester who almost never used the last time) no Friezes.

t
treexh 12.02.20

I had a problem when the mouse prisila, the Sens were super sensitive and the lag was a problem in the program Fraps, turned it off and everything is perfect.

I
Igor Makovskiy 12.02.20

Ie friezes appear as 8 gig RAM not enough? And then yesterday played first all is well. After a certain time some micro podlagi. Looked RAM is used somewhere in the 7.8 gig. Mean need to get another 8 gig that would be sure) were Afraid that the computer that something is wrong)

I
Igor Makovskiy 12.02.20

At first I was afraid that the old Winchester with the new computer is unable to cope because of this micro freezes:D Mean 8 gig of RAM is not enough

k
keksuka 12.02.20

Igor Makovsky
it is not in RAM

I
Igor Makovskiy 12.02.20

keksuka
Well she was using 10 gig of RAM. Then what can be micro podlagi. After 10 minutes of the game?

I
Igor Makovskiy 12.02.20

Reviewed a bunch of tests with the game, and who plays on max it uses 10 gig of RAM.

v
vitalik76 12.02.20

I play at maximum. The consumption of 8Gb RAM, with a total of 12Gb. Why does the game prefer to leave the stock chat operatives Hz. And friezes arise due to paging from the hard disk. During the game drive light is almost always blinking, therefore the game continually climbs to the disk.

B
Beatbox_fish 12.02.20

The game is stable 60fps at max speed (anti-aliasing SMAA T2X), but in open terrain the mouse is behaving inappropriately, then fast, then slow. What could it be? (i5 4690, GTX970, 16GB RAM)

w
wouwouwou 12.02.20

Beatbox_fish
I have the same thing in some maps. Help, what to do?

v
vitalik76 12.02.20

data-reply=15666452>Beatbox_fish
The reasons can be many. But simple you can try to disable vertical sync or any other software to show fps. Personally, I have in-game mouse problems, but there are problem with traffic. From time to time button moving forward is just stupid for a couple of seconds off, like a character in their feet tangled. Although the movement to the sides and back always works.

B
Beatbox_fish 12.02.20

vitalik76
was turned off, was better, but not much. The software also cut down - no difference. By the way, the sound stutters too sometimes (very rarely, it was literally 2 times)

D
DEN63RUSS 12.02.20

these friezes can't play fps direct holding norms 45-60 a picture and then jerk,Vert. disabled did not help,graphics on max,on min. one and the same problem remains

D
DayPsycho 12.02.20

vitalik76
exact same garbage!! how to cope with this??

v
vitalik76 12.02.20

The problem of jamming when driving? In no way did. Apparently a feature of the physics of the game that the hero periodically becomes entangled in the legs.