3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
QwayOut 12.02.20 03:48 pm

To investigate the actions of Darius Petrescu (Vampyr)

Save. Got to the gate, turned on the surveillance, he saw something like a bloody fog, pushed the button, start the cutscene. From now on, and with the inscription to investigate the actions of Darius Petrescu, the whole district ran, absolutely nothing found.
10 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yarik 12.02.20

first you need to activate the surveillance through V, then near the gate(on the left) will appear blood-red aura/smoke/fog, you need to stand in it and looking at PS press F

he almost howled in despair)

W
Wise Owl 12.02.20

OldMercer
Try talking to a journalist, he should put you on the trail of the letter of Darius. And the progress goes on.

Q
QwayOut 12.02.20

Wise Owl
Talked. No interference from him was not followed. If only to ask personal question for which I haven't found hints.

W
Wise Owl 12.02.20

OldMercer
Just yesterday this quest was fulfilled. After the cut scene it's updated and need to talk to a journalist and a writer. There is a yellow line in the dialogues. Maybe a bug, if the quest and was left hanging?

Q
QwayOut 12.02.20

Wise Owl
Talked with journalist and writer. The yellow line in the dialogues there. Apparently, the bug

u
u3epJlu 12.02.20

Sooo may be a bug, the game with these scripts campaign trouble a little bit. I had a bug in the quest a night shift. Due to the local features of the saving I had to start the game again (luckily not far, not a big loss). Well, apparently not in one quest there are problems.

13pavel13mail.ru 12.02.20

OldMercer
You snooping activated?, to the left of the doors you pass, then in the arch, near the iron gate click surveillance in wegmachen of cute, then the journo and poet

A
Aleksandr Isaev 12.02.20

Need to pick up a letter Petrescu in the trash can opposite the flowers with the notes.

s
shinshinkai 25.05.22

QwayOut
Although late, but I will answer xd . To the gate in surveillance mode, you need to go slowly

F
FalriX 20.01.23

shinshinkai
Thank you kind person!