3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 12.02.20 03:49 pm

VSS Vintorez upgrade (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

How does this sight
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Drktmplr 12.02.20

Here I had already spent a month trying to learn how all these improvements work, because G36 all collimator also should work, as it will switch too, I don't know. In General, the upgrades are and how they work, nobody knows!!!

D
Dmitriy Evgenevich 12.02.20

saa0891
Drktmplr
Sight right button, adjust sight, a scroll wheel. Anyway, I have the default. As for the binoculars.

s
saa0891 12.02.20

Dmitry wrote:
Sight right button, adjust sight, a scroll wheel. Anyway, I have the default. As for the binoculars.
What exactly do you have the version I have 1.4006 (build 6969)+DLC 1.4
On the binoculars it works without problems,when you install this sight or anything like that no,you can shoot video.

D
Domoi 12.02.20

Ugh, it's not even original.

s
saa0891 12.02.20

taburetckinvasily wrote:
Ugh, it's not even original.
At some time you pass the original,which is not even upgrades and repairs,not to mention everything else.

L
Lodurr 12.02.20

PSO with zoom. )))
That's why I don't like fashion to the Stalker. Cram just to cram. )

M
Murgen75 12.02.20

taburetckinvasily
The original what? Shadow Of Chernobyl? Or modification of Lost Alpha? Which, if I understood correctly, is the question. If the former, then the question arises, what are you doing here if you don't like mods: since this topic is devoted to the modifications of the Lost Alpha.

D
Domoi 12.02.20

Murgen75
Comrade , where is it written that discusses Lost Alpha?

D
Domoi 12.02.20

saa0891
Well, with this I certainly agree, the mods expand the game, improve to say.

s
saa0891 12.02.20

taburetckinvasily wrote:
Comrade , where is it written that discusses Lost Alpha?
If the topic is created in the tab for Lost Alpha,it is obvious that discusses exactly this mod.

taburetckinvasily wrote:
mods expand the game, improve to say.
You probably have no idea how much.

D
Drktmplr 12.02.20

This modification LostAlpha DC, 1.4005 + Extended pack 1.4 b, is done very efficiently, if only to say that it off the Supplement you would believe no problem!!! Played a large to mods, but this is the best and stable, the sole is worn out but with modifications to the sights(although I have a feeling that for accuracy they too are not affected). threw off the control settings by default, tried all that is possible is not working, there's probably no worse combination mode to duck in prisyadku or lying!!! So there are two options or is it just stupid upgrades for money tents or should we look for a combination of keys, or anyone out there, ACC has Vkontakte, write them down https://vk.com/lost_alpha

C
Cheeki_Breeki 12.02.20

Drktmplr
well, about the best...although there is a matter of taste. personally, I lost the alpha furious 2 things: 1) too snug due to the large Lok and runs around him. 2) this invisible wall on the cordon, which cannot be fixed for reasons unknown to me, from which travel by car will be a killer. although, without this drive ubijstvenno, because it would be possible at least all the trash to take away from the road, until the turn 1 degree to the right 2 to the left to avoid, so walking will be faster.

D
Drktmplr 12.02.20

Cheeki_Breeki
the car is an evil, two or three times we tried - the desire to use it anymore :-)! I do not know, lengthy't feel all right and not tedious.

M
Murgen75 12.02.20

saa0891 wrote:
If the topic is created in the tab for Lost Alpha,it is obvious that discusses exactly this mod.
Rather not say.