3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimOs1 12.02.20 03:49 pm

Nvidia geforce gt540m cannot be extracted because it is not removable device (Fallout 4)

Actually, I played part 4,and then when I started a new game ,the game crashed and says that nvidia geforce gt540m cannot be extracted because it is not a removable device.It's in all the games so When you log into the game and after a few seconds crashes.After restarting says there is no device supporting directx.When turning off the laptop screen freezes and nothing happens and have to pull the cord.Previously, when you enter the game, something was Siy screen ,after restarting the laptop and entering the game again the blue screen and then after restarting all the rules,and sometimes 3 blue screen in a row,but no more,I updated the driver vidyuhi and was just writing what the card can not be extracted.I deleted fallout 3 first and then fallout 4,but then noticed that all the games that.Assassins creed unity was no blue screen and the game crashes,and when I updated the driver just started to write that it is impossible to remove nvidia geforce gt540m and not the device supports direct .
39 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 12.02.20

based on your words - roll driver

d
dimOs1 12.02.20

Evgeniy Guzhva
old or new download?

1ABDULOV1 12.02.20

dimos2
First, the new,if not help, delete the new(!) and download old.

d
dimOs1 12.02.20

1ABDULOV1
I have already downloaded and nothing happened yet.

E
EMPs 12.02.20

1ABDULOV1
he said that the updated drivers and went troubles, he needs rollback to old means

dimos2
old times with them was like that

d
dimOs1 12.02.20

Evgeniy Guzhva
I had a blue screen then I updated the driver and instead of blue screen, just disable vidyuhi,but right now the update and everything seems Norma

u
urban.kalabanovich 12.02.20

dimos2
Something I do not understand. BSOD has always been? With the purchase of the laptop? The chickpeas (if there are insertions) a hemorrhagic update. I would have to start completely removed the driver prog of type DDU, then put from the manufacturer's website if all is good, then would not climb. Well, if you really want to upgrade put the wood on first intel then nvidia, essno after their removal, but not over the old one.

d
dimOs1 12.02.20

urban.kalabanovich
no.appeared last summer after playing in the red faction,and then he began to appear this summer with avgustva

u

Well, if the laptop such trouble, and especially in the summer, most likely something much warming up. We need to monitor the temperature just include the hard drive, but before that I would put right firewood.

S
SFGtoha 12.02.20

Same thing I have, just not in fallout, it works consistently. In the summer it all began, stood win 10, World Of Tanks and SpinTires appeared crashes with blue screens (error 116), I just stopped playing these games. At the end of the summer, windows 10 came off permanently, put clean 7, on a completely clean hard. Now on new wood instead of the blue screens take off all those tanks and spintires just on the desktop with an error that the card cannot be extracted because it is not a removable equipment. On the Internet many have the same problem on this graphics card. There are options: put the spring wood, when was it, or do downclock (lower frequency and memory). Who have any other options? Or posovetuyte any good forum where I can help.

u

SFGtoha
Well, put the wood (as you said the spring) and check it out. But I would still put a site note, Yes they are old, but it is better to start checking from that, for climb in the net, found that this behavior of VC on the laptop often indicates the imminent demise vidjushki So try, you need to at least understand the problem in the software or in gland

S
SFGtoha 12.02.20

urban.kalabanovich
Put 353.06 the Problem seems to have resolved

u

SFGtoha
Well, let's hope that the problem is still software.

S
SFGtoha 12.02.20

urban.kalabanovich
SpinTires no departures, but the tanks, even 1 battle is not played, after 20 seconds from the start - blue screen 116 error)
Update: the game Kerbal Space Program, also a blue screen after 2-3 minutes of the game
P. S. Tomorrow I can throw a dump if it'll help something.

X
X-Ray01 12.02.20

Here I have the same valaska the same problem, and this is manifested in different games for example flying this error in divinity flames of vengeance, the first in the borderlands, in colin mcray rally 04, of my considerations, the problem lies in the drivers, just reinstall from scratch does not help, the most interesting is that before this error was not, well, I think there are two options, if you have the same videshi the problem is that either this video card begins to fail after a certain life or something namutil in the latest drivers over the past half year where the updates here as soon as to solve it. Here I forgot, after this error when trying to run the game laptop firmly vis, but borderlands is simply the application error flew did not want to run, it was treated only by reboot the laptop, have long puzzled where it comes from, the problem is software or hardware and how to get rid of it

d
dimOs1 12.02.20

SFGtoha
Well, that solved the problem?

S
SFGtoha 12.02.20

dimos2
Nothing helps, re-installed Windows, the driver went through. I have a new laptop now generally frisii became. 4 years for a laptop long time, I personally suspected the North bridge chip...

d
dimOs1 12.02.20

SFGtoha
I have somewhere 2011 laptop

A
Alexandr Yudenkov 12.02.20

I have the same video card and same problem - 1st time playing a Fallout game took off with saviana and restart the computer, then when you start the comp vis blue screen. Thought that its death came - even some time on the other worked. Then when you reinstall Windows I decided to try to put it - it worked. Yesterday, again launched fallout - voila, video card not working again :( I will try new Windows to put or new wood.

7Rain7 12.02.20

Stuck