3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wing42 12.02.20 03:50 pm

Marvelous netcode or cheating? (Dark Souls 3)

My regards to all lovers of bonfires.
So, the story.
Pavaresise I the other day one Chinese player in the arena when the dead God rest his soul the Pope the Sullivan. I repeatedly called this player and greater determination, I haven't seen it.
After several victories over him, I noticed that the Chinese started to happen some unknown wonders. For example, he could start the animation kick in and SUDDENLY to roll, kick or ripost, while my character, starting punch kick, can't do anything until it's completed. Successful riposte he could do even when I was behind him and started to play animation Backstab. Among other things, I could fly damage in that time, as we just circled around each other without making bumps or caste.
Of course, he defeated me, and why I ask local guru: what the hell was with him? It was macros? Cheats? Or just a network code? If just the network code, why it wasn't such equilibrista before?

PS: of course I sent a complaint against him the Incentive to looked after him closely.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aimhack 12.02.20

He just apnulsya to the next stage of the Chinese, you just the Expo was filled.

W
Wing42 12.02.20

Aimhack
I'm more inclined to believe that it Purge banned and he went to DS.

R
Rolemanser 12.02.20

Wing42
More like a cheater. than network code. My jokes were fought Borgosesia red bro when he was 1\4 health impacts took place, but life is not taken away, then he ran to the enemies, he began to drink estus and at that moment died, although he no blows were not struck.

A
Aimhack 12.02.20

Wing42
Maybe, since part 1 has not fixed the ability to use trainers in multiplayer. Here checked a site with trainers on a paid subscription there is the function of immunity to any effects and the rapid build-up, etc. ( Perhaps this feature affects instant riposte and castes, even without animation)

D
DocB1995 12.02.20

Aimhack
what the hell was with him?
Chinese razbesilis and began to use the wonders of ping, which you can easily control in this game using certain programs. Not actually cheat, but for directional use can be considered add-on. I have many times seen and in my own experience, and VIDOS. Dude special program simulates the transmission of packets, which increases latency in the game because the Internet is loaded (but loaded it according to this method, obviously, in idle). You can complain, beat his hands on the table, to shout, to cry, but bad players don't straighten, unfortunately. So either use the trick in your case or simply disconnected the Internet, so they will not count the destruction (and you, consequently, wins).

E
Elena Dflbvjdyf 12.02.20

Wing42
God, what style! Thank you. About the ping. Called me once at sir Allon, two of the phantom was. The owner, Allon and the phantoms were fixed like flies in amber. With the sword I beat one. For about five minutes. The health bar sir is not reduced. Even a little creepy it was. Then he took it and immediately died. Here's a ping...

C
Cheeki_Breeki 12.02.20

Wing42
remember, I'm either invaded or summoned using red chalk, also in the arena. here is the host, then another 2 red phantom arrived, we three began to chase him. and then we arrives blue type (not in the sense the Covenant of blue sentinels), and starts running around the arena like a fucking flash. how many I on it is not thrashed, damage 0. fortunately, those 2 red killed the host because I have a couple of tychek would fly to the fire. 15-20 minutes pass, I already party calls, and I see this blue again. then I ohrenel, the arena began to fall dead mobs locations, well, the deacons and the giants. here is the XS, maybe just the bug was, and the type of Persian blue did. Just saw this video there edit slide did kind of cheat angina and also Persian blue was running around like the flash.

C
Cheeki_Breeki 12.02.20

Wing42
in ДС1 generally in the garden the roots, where the Covenant hunters, the same type invaded, got in the soup and flew to the fire. on the fourth\fifth time I told him bluntly damage is not inflicted.

D
Ded MastDay 12.02.20

Wing42
More like high ping and not cheat, I don't think he did it intentionally. The poor Internet and often such glitches happen, but this affects first of all I myself.