3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alcatraz2012 13.02.20 03:11 pm

A bug in the Leviathan DLC (Mass Effect 3)

People who have problems in the 2nd mission with a ladder, then the solution here is:
when you start to descend the stairs nachinaete to turn the mouse up and down helped me)
57 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlatonOlolo 13.02.20

Helped, thank you!!))

D
Diktator [nanoposan-in-pa 13.02.20

Thank you very much.by the way, this bug is not only in DLS.

S
Stalk1988 13.02.20

Hmmm....just encountered this....I'll try, and this bug is only in Leviathan please note WHERE there are arrows that show on the bottom...

A
AlekseySumbaev 13.02.20

Alcatraz2012
Thank you! I thought that a patch has to wait.

O
OnePoint 13.02.20

Do not fucking help.

E
Eraser101 13.02.20

Half an hour ago finished, this bug is not met... I Wonder what he connected.

A
Alcatraz2012 13.02.20

OnePoint
Yes, I do not know why you did not help,then try using the trainer to teleport from one place to another,but I did not proviral but maybe will help)

L
Leksandra 13.02.20

I helped translate the camera to the sky i.e., during the descent to contemplate the sky) Maybe there teksturkami problem? or with video...

S
Stevenson 13.02.20

I helped translate the camera to the sky i.e., during the descent to contemplate the sky
Thanks for the advice! Help!

C
C3H7OH 13.02.20

You can still reap the ability. Helped me.

c
ctrax 13.02.20

and just stupid to jump next to the stairs, che did not try...

S
Stalk1988 13.02.20

fear
There is hefty high for brave cocopea Shepard=)))

And the way it works...only really have sooo long to do it.

Z
Zillionn 13.02.20

This bug is associated with the resolution of the texture of the stairs. The solution is simple, change the game resolution to less(I helped 800x600), prihodim the ladder and return the old permit.

S
Stalk1988 13.02.20

Zillionn
Hmmmm.....the texture of the stairs? That is the Leviathan frame with high resolution, but what about in the rest of the game? There I have no problems, even on the Basis of the Ghost's descent normal....although if this works.....

G
GRazor 13.02.20

framework 4] - drop bug is gone, but now all the games started rolling up automatically, without apparent interval, such as when you want.

S
Stalk1988 13.02.20

GRazor
Win 7 x64 (and x86 too) swoop I know it doesn't help (it's sewn).
In General it is necessary to drain high EA fix the glitch in the Supplement, nowhere, repeat, nowhere glitch simply does not(even after the installation of the Leviathan,now just started the second time again the M3).

Z
Zillionn 13.02.20

In short:
1. At the approach to the ladder/the descent from it the mouse all the way up to keep
2. Spin trying to walk/jump, try with a run
3. To change the resolution
4. Editor savegame from Gibber and open the tab table (third), locate the second item - Location flyout Position, in the column Y change the value to 12714,4072.
On this topic can be closed.

M
Maksim-Perepilica 13.02.20

Dude thank you so much. The game on two computers and on both this bug. Thanks for the tips on the same computer helped the mouse to turn on the other to make the resolution smaller. Thank you.

S
SaiMax 13.02.20

Who helps that vezuha. And I Nitsche not help all of this(((

S
SaiMax 13.02.20

Alcatraz2012
Well, if the trainer is not going??? Exactly button I can't find the numpad on the laptop. I think on the laptop its not.