3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
A][EL 13.02.20 03:11 pm

5diez

Who listens to write.
35 Comments
Sort by:
A
A][EL 13.02.20

he will begin.

[ 5DIEZ ]

5diez this:
Genk vocals
Hairy guitar
The romic guitar
Usr - bass
kost'n'kost - backing vocals and programming
Gregor - drums, percussion

A brief history of group: Vitebsk - very good, but standard, in General, is a Belarusian town. In the first half of the eighties of the last century - population explosion, which scored concrete boxes of the same design screaming babies. Seventy percent of newborns reaching adulthood, she found herself in a vocational school, Boxing halls and sandwich for a glass of cheap wine. Will hold all the life in between beating passers-by, an old but sturdy shoes.

The remaining thirty percent of babies screaming in the note. The population explosion brought some benefits, there are good people in our city. The kids have grown up and do something. Not everyone have enough for a glass of wine, but someone bought the book, someone set of colors, and someone with a guitar. Thus, by the beginning of the century was formed after all the cultural layer that can be creative. It is clear that all these people could not know about the existence of each other. They meet, hang out, engage in joint projects. Similarly, in September 2001 formed a team # # # # # that plays alternative metal.

The first part is: Hairy and Romic guitar, Egor - bass, Lucas - drums, Kostya and Genya vocals. The team gathered with the specific aim to succeed, not just to play for fun. In the pleasure each of the participants already had enough. Egor Hairy tried to bring down new Grange to the garage, Lucas knocked in famous at the time, the commands Already and Nitkie, the Romic was the star of the funk-metal in the school vocal-instrumental ensemble, Kostya removal on the streets of Zagreb (Croatia), and Genya sausage pop-punk. This composition was invented by the first tracks and played the first session on 3 November 2001 in the only live club of the city at the time - the OWL.

For the first concert and were matched to the name # # # # #. Five sharps or 5diez - it's whatever you like However, the true meaning of the name lies only five strange symbols.

Composition has long been floating in the heads prevailed the idea of having a percussionist, and for a time played seven. One of the former percussionists - Max has become a body piercing parlour in one person and was removed from his post. The other Gregory, his triplets on the bass barrel replaced Lukas from behind a drumkit, and is a drummer to this day.

Since then, the team managed to play in all available venues of Vitebsk with all what you can. From Vitebsk teams is LKT, BASEMENT RHYMES, VELD, the OLD FACTORY. From the Belarusian - BEDLAM LIKE SUICIDE, BOUNCE, KNUCKLEDUSTER, ASGUARD. Went on a couple of cheap builds with Chinese quality. Played on Rock and Alternative in the framework of the Slavonic Bazaar, where the fed came to their show. A couple of months in the summer of 2002 sat in a home Studio, recorded a demo, consisting of 8 tracks, and began to distribute it to all parts of CIS are: Minsk, Gomel, Brest, Mogilev, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Riga, Kiev, Ashgabat. Our musical provocation gave in Minsk, Moscow, Gomel, Mogilev, Smolensk. This process coincided performances with the Moscow team from ROSSOMAHAAR and Gomel RASTA in the club Elite.

Recently, a new crazy idea about the necessity of computer assistance captures our minds. Taken on the position of the tamer samples se7en - proved to be a good designer and responsible for pr-technologies. So Kostya, in essence, is the main contractor of the ideas associated with programming.

Later we receive the first proposals to perform outside of our city and in the fall of 2002 # # # # # began to respond to invitations for his visits. First, we visited the Mogilev Japarova program. Then went to Moscow, where R Club played everything I could.

In the period November 20-23, 2002 in Vitebsk for the first time, a festival of alternative music and # # # # # perform together with Psyche, Dolls and many other hardcore killers from Belarus and Russia. To be continued...

S
Svarog 13.02.20

I have not heard and are not going to listen.

A
A][EL 13.02.20

download their first album, in MP3 format(Sov. free) here :

http://5diez.com/music.shtml

N
Nekrohrenaten 13.02.20

well guys, not seriously - to Create a fan club group, which is a lousy clone of not less than a lousy Slipnot. recommended for listening to those aged 13-15 years, for whom Korn - metal, and Limp Bizkit and Eminem the same thing.

D
Dan4MerC 13.02.20

It is not necessary to 5 diez you**** paciana of fellows that have created =)))

PS the best song in the veins seemed to freeze mercury

S
Svarog 13.02.20

I withheld and downloaded this masterpiece.
The music is primitive, the Vocals are poor. In General, you SUCK!

B
Blood13 13.02.20

Great band playing great music! Listen to the latest album...

A
A][EL 13.02.20

Yay we have three!
2 Blood 13
For example, I've heard their latest album Kamikadze. PTS pleased.

A
A][EL 13.02.20

2 ChristF*cker
I wonder what they are like Slipknot ?

N
Nekrohrenaten 13.02.20

Like what? Just similar, but even shoplive.

N
Nekrohrenaten 13.02.20

A great band playing great music!
WHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
If you were joking, then COOL!!!!

S
Svarog 13.02.20

Nizakat group!

A
A][EL 13.02.20

2 ChristF*cker
You suck! :(
You justify to me what they look like Slipknot.
Otmazy type just like will not be accepted .

S
Svarog 13.02.20

Group mehanizator!

S
Sorok_dva 13.02.20

Atstoy
got rapcore

N
Nekrohrenaten 13.02.20

You justify to me what they look like Slipknot.
Vocal - net sucks+shitty scrimegour.
The musical structure of the songs identicna, midtempo pop\EW gives way to the chorus Ala MEAT, Slipknot is that macnee, but in General the essence is the same.
The riffs pizzeria.

N
Nekrohrenaten 13.02.20

Gyg, I'd go))) To us here soon amatori come, I will go... gygygygy...

N
Nekrohrenaten 13.02.20

sob sob.... I also want... wah...

F
Foil1488 13.02.20

Hailstorm
Go to 5диез when they have to be? I'll go.
And on them and on the psyche, and the great amatori!!!

S
Stardrageddon 13.02.20

Hardcore or not hardcore...
Feel real, hardcore and even black metal shade; the rest I didn't listen because the desire to listen to this no, for it is not mine.