3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M u g e n 13.02.20 03:12 pm

Passage Dark Souls II SotFS ladle maids (Dark Souls 2)

Good time of day. Earlier this year I stumbled on a video on YouTube about the alleged inability to play Dark Souls 2 the ladle maids, because it deals little damage, very quickly breaks down and being broken really does damage. On YouTube there is one passage, but there is almost half of all enemies and bosses tosses fire bombs. Among the foreign bloggers I found more or less normal passing, but that's how it was done I also did not like. There are a lot of water and used the shield to parry some bosses. It turns out that the Stalker was not killed ladle and ballistae, although the title contains Ladle Only (just ladle). Being a veteran of the Souls series, I was thoroughly thoughtful and still found a way of beating the game only with a ladle.

As mentioned above, a broken ladle is not doing damage. To solve this problem, you must get the Ring of blades, which is given for defeating the Stalker. And here comes the main difference of my passage from the other. Somehow, everyone forgot about the poisoning! 15 of 20 a mandatory bosses vulnerable to poison, which inflicts 1000 more damage. For poisoning we need a Rotten resin which are sold at Galana in locations Deserted Marina. To get there we have to win Dragon rider (falls in water). Below the ladle is not broken during the fight with the Stalker, you have a lot of powder to fix. Buy one at the blacksmith in Denigrate Majuli, the second find in the chest in a dark room over Melancia merchant at the second bonfire location the Forest of the fallen giants, and the third lies on the site of the battle with the Pursuer, where he brings a large crow.

During the fight with the Stalker you can't die, because at this stage of the game there is no opportunity to replenish the supply of powder to fix and in the event of death, the game will have to start from the beginning. After defeating the Pursuer received the coveted Ring of blades" and now the passing game becomes very difficult, but possible. In the course of this passage I also found a bug in Dark Souls Wiki about the Demon Song. Boss of the soul which creates the most poisonous weapon in the game (Spotted whip) turned out to be vulnerable to poisoning! Apparently this is a special sense of humor of the developers. Complete walkthrough ladle can be viewed on my channel.

Thank you for your attention.
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kiril Dragnev 13.02.20

Well, this is a full walkthrough with the ladle not to call. Boss for the most part dies from the effect of the departure, not the ladle.

M
M u g e n 13.02.20

Kiril Dragnev
Anyway, the game mechanics allows it, like the tempering of weapons in poison. And compared to other passages, where in addition to ladle used shields and different bombs, this passage seems more like a passing"just ladle. Some of you may think that to beat the game the ladle is impossible even with the use of different gains. It is for this reason I became interested in this issue and eventually recorded passage.

K
Kiril Dragnev 13.02.20

M u g e n
I had a ladle to temper the rough stone and it would be more fun :D

M
M u g e n 13.02.20

Kiril Dragnev
Hardening of rough stone almost does not add the ladle of damage and does not solve the problem of extremely low strength - just not enough to fix the powders, which appear in the free market by the middle of the game. And to blacksmith, which makes the tempering of weapons, still have to try to get through a couple bosses.