3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Karbonchik 13.02.20 03:12 pm

Can't play games on a Dualshock 4 via Bluetooth v2 (Mortal Kombat 11)

Can't play games on a Dualshock 4 via Bluetooth v2. Which support the gamepad directly. For example the Witcher 3, or Detroit, BeyondTwoSouls. I can play through the USB cable connected from the controller to the PC, once everything works as expected directly without any extra software.

Bluetooth not buy the original: USB Adapter Buro, BT40A.

Using soft tipo ds4win works fine (sometimes doesn't see, makes a removal device blue., and connect again)

Can't play games on a Dualshock 4 Dualshock Bluetooth v2, Bluetooth, Support, Dualshock4, the Witcher, USB, Dongle, Adapter, Donapost
Defined as I have understood it correctly, as it should in the system win10 64bit.

Like the wood must be 2006.

Can't play games on a Dualshock 4 Dualshock Bluetooth v2, Bluetooth, Support, Dualshock4, the Witcher, USB, Dongle, Adapter, Donapost
The led on the controller lit (the controller I bought is blue) but some white-transparent color, and does not change color.

The case in the Bluetooth receiver? Drovah? The controller?

Help Board, in games where there is no support play through ds4win, in games where there is direct support I want to play a straight no lace, I need your help.

Devices and printers

4 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nevoeiro 13.02.20

If the software sees, the problem play.
Of all written and did not understand the problem.
The gamepad is not connected, the controller is connected via Bluetooth, but the game is not working?
Games run through steam or what ?
This adapter fit the software https://www.asus.com/ru/Networking/USBBT400/HelpDesk_Download/
If you launch the game through steam, then the incentive you need to make your controller when it's connected via Bluetooth.
I don't remember exactly, but Windows sees the controller without the original adapter, just as a controller, not dual shock.
Accordingly, in the steam settings you need like how to disable the definition of this controller as the dual shock something like this. Then the games are running through steam it will start working.
In other games not running through steam it will be visible as a normal controller where you can adjust the layout or to choose a preset layout, for example In FIFA

S
StormX07 19.06.21

In Steam itself, in the controller settings, you need to leave only the Default checkbox.

n
nothingnothing 19.06.21

I will not answer the question, but I will ask, how did you connect it to ds4win via bluetooth?

v
vankad24 28.06.21

For games to see my bluetooth gamepad, the xbox360 gamepad emulator from x360ce.com helped me