3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lifariya 03.09.19 08:56 pm

The Witcher 3 and DAO

Many people compare the Witcher 3 and DAI, and as you know, most often not in favor of DAI. What if you compare the Witcher 3 not with DAI and DAO? Do you think any of these games better?
27 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 03.09.19

Liferea
Witcher, obviously! And here are the reasons 1. The topic you created in the section the Witcher, because he's much more active discussion. 2. His grades are higher on this PG than Dao. 3. Subscribers so as more. 4. Not to mention the technical part, which will not allow Dao to compete with the Witcher. 5. And the icing on the cake, the love of biowar to push their games queers and lesbo, which obviously is not a plus.

D
Daidjer 03.09.19

How can you compare diamond a shit (a bit exaggerated).

D
Demon Ash 03.09.19

Interesting comparison.In my opinion DAO is more advanced in the storyline,and add to her play a not unimportant role.At their expense the game world is considerably expanded.And Witcher here is much inferior.

L
Lifariya 03.09.19

Daidjer
So after the DAO - the game, beloved by many no less than the Witch. If you omit the issue of graphics that the Witcher is better for the reason that he is younger, then...

D
Daidjer 03.09.19

Liferea
What does the graph. That would be something to evaluate (not only games, but music, painting, poetry, cinema, theatre, etc.), it is necessary to be aesthetically and intellectually developed. It I not to you, women don't count. Women, or good, or nothing.

L
Lifariya 03.09.19

Daidjer
I've played both series, if you know about it.

D
Daidjer 03.09.19

Liferea
Sun, play what you want and love what you want. ) Women are all available and allowed... Except infidelity. )

K
Krrrva 03.09.19

It makes more sense to compare DAO with Witcher 1 and the Witcher there are also wins for me

D
Daidjer 03.09.19

Crra
DAO DAI of course stronger. TAO is more than the plot, integrity, fun, despite the average graphics. Well, it's like a series of movies, novels. What part is stronger, some weaker. It is rare when a series is on the rise, if any.

V
VampireRaziel 03.09.19

Nobody wins....They are different games,each in its own class!It's silly to argue which is better.

r
ranon 03.09.19

As for me it is not an adequate comparison. Yes both games are good, but the time difference is large. If you highlight the pros of the DAO is stronger than the plot, but in the Witcher 3. good side quests.

T
Teranaft234 03.09.19

Daidjer wrote:women, or good, or nothing.
It's about the dead ! Well humor you...

S
Slonvprotivogaze 03.09.19

Origin to me. I love the universe of Sapkowski, but the third part is absolutely not mine (not his fault). Prefer the second one and the first Chapter (Suburb) debut of the great. (otherwise she's just good)

S
Siniy Kot 03.09.19

compared pancake the globe and gladiolus,come to heap DMC, DC, D&D, MM and DS will probleem! not well, but that there's also swords and magic is used!

B
BarackKamacho 03.09.19

the comparison is actually correct at first glance,since both games are essentially RPGs,the only difference is that Dao is certainly more СRPG,and the Witcher is well blooded Action-RPG,in the end, kind of like the same game,but claims against him are completely different,as if a no brainer that Dao is superior to the Witcher on the variation dozens of times,but it should be because it makes the genre,so here depends on what someone wants from the game,Hosh boevka tied to your skills then the Witcher,Hosh step-by-step protectice,then you Tao,I want you there corporatsiya history like the Baron,or do you prefer a variance in at least 6-7 options,what developed over the history of course can not be,and so on ... on different aspects of the game,but generally speaking which game is better in its genre,the Witcher in its benefits,it was too much in Dao fights,probably 70 percent of the entire game,it used to drive me mad during the passage,although again this is also according to the canons of the CRPG,it is difficult in General,but in the end I personally Tao closer all the same,not interesting to me simply as a person who has never read the books, Geralt as a character and his problems,I prefer the individual character is created with his own hands,but this subjectivism naturally

W
Wolf347 03.09.19

What game is it DAO? I was like not in the subject.

z
zEmberg 03.09.19

Max Hass
Dragon age origin

M
McCready 03.09.19

VampireRaziel wrote:
Nobody wins....They are different games,each in its own class!It's silly to argue which is better.
Games compare can and should be. Here is a game with art - no. Only criteria of comparison should not be private (where the dialogue is better, where the fighting and so on.), and generalized, the content and perception.

B
Brashnashla 03.09.19

McCready
Yeah, it's like comparing soup and tiramisu. And then, and then food. Only criteria of comparison should not be private (where appearance is better, which products, etc.), and generalized, the content and perception.

B
Bupycop 03.09.19

Demon Ash
Yeah, the Witcher is inferior...) there is one addition Blood and Wine, hours 30 and the game world much more, not to mention the open world of the Witcher and Dao corridor in fact.