3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arvarox 13.02.20 03:13 pm

Problem with advice to Hel (Diablo 2)

Playing Sorka for fire/cold, reached the Council in Kooraste. He ran to the Council 3 hours, one of the members of the Council constantly has imun cold+fire. Tell it me so lucky or he's consistently like this?
And what to do in this case if it is permanent? I then will be able to pass the game without killing the Board?
5 Comments
Sort by:
r
rfone 13.02.20

Kill all but imuna, put his life with staticom finishes and let your mercenary. Or the option to create a game N halp sovet hell and you can help

N
NAVALNYY 13.02.20

Problem # 1 is that you have Sorka neither here nor there. Need one element to play dvukhsloinoi on Hel be pretty cool if a lot of time.
Well, about the quest of immuno - static + merc. Buy a merc a Reaper and then he will be chipper to shred imonov.

f
firkax 13.02.20

BULK wrote:
Problem # 1 is that you have Sorka neither here nor there. Need one element to play dvukhsloinoi on Hel be pretty cool if a lot of time.
If you haven't noticed, he's already Hella plays on and even almost passed 3 of the act.
And from the fact that he will remain one element of the two, to kill Kold-fire imuna easier obviously will not.

N
NAVALNYY 13.02.20

firkax
If you haven't noticed, in the message of the two paragraphs. I recommend to learn to read to the end of the thread, and then shame their inferences. But even in the first, which you quoted, there is no word about the fact that he will not pass 3rd act. So you are usually useless offtopic.

S
Sweety_Mustard 13.02.20

This is probably a single, otherwise, I missed receta the eagles would have flown on this Board so that you have time current Cup of tea to drink, and immediately went Hal.
Hey, the post was kind of long! I have all the moves recorded! :DD