3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Kayfoviy 13.02.20 03:17 pm

How to clear the game from all the old settings, mods and other things? (Fallout 4)

When you play, put the mods, then removing the mods have deleted the game and now have set and why some fashion is still present, as to make the game crystal clear? And that would be all ini files were also as newly installed
4 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarKain_PYA 13.02.20

Alex Kayfoviy
To start the game again!

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 13.02.20

If you want to available saves the traces of the mods to clean it on the nexus for F4 mod special is that it makes. Although you can and save just so you don't get, ignoring the warning about missing files. When you save and then download this message will be gone. How many times did that and not something terrible has happened. Just weapons and stuff from the mods disappeared and everything. About the location of the mods don't know. There is likely when loading saves in the location of missing fashion a crash would be. Well, ini-schnick simply delete and then re-run and the beginning of the game default ini-schnick will create themselves.

F
FileCrasher 13.02.20

Delete the game folder (the location depends on the settings), delete the folder \Documents\My Games\Fallout4 in the folder user files.

l
longerr2007 13.02.20

Alex Kayfoviy
And mods who will delete it?