3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VLFOM1N 13.02.20 03:18 pm

Not available dlc \"2 Colonel\". (Metro Exodus)

In General bought the gold edition in epics. The main game works fine, but dlc 2 Colonel does not start, writes that it is not downloaded or purchased. Did someone else with this problem? Saw the tips that you need to choose the section of the Chapter, but there it is blocked too. I've verified the cache several times, as much the game itself and the launcher reset.
27 Comments
Sort by:
D
Di1etant 13.02.20

valsid
Two colonels are long gone, this DLC about Sam before start

j
jigadloff 13.02.20

VLFOM1N
Write to the tech support.

V
VLFOM1N 13.02.20

jigadloff
Unsubscribed already, the typical response: reinstall the game, the launcher, check the integrity of files. Naturally none of this helped.

A
Andrejs Krumins 13.02.20

Tazhe the problem. Remember that the output of DLS many have faced this problem. But then a miracle way she apostilas (don't remember what I was doing then) and even the whole company going. But then I uninstalled and when you now shows the same error. And now the release of a new DLS - just a problem unique..

V
VLFOM1N 13.02.20

On reddit there are already several topics about this problem, at least I'm not the only one. Wrote in English support, maybe there is something else to answer.

j
jigadloff 13.02.20

VLFOM1N
Then XS, I play on steam without any problems.

V
VLFOM1N 13.02.20

jigadloff
I know that on STEAM everything is fine, we are talking about the version of the epic, and on Reddit talking about this version.

l
lecoharv 13.02.20

VLFOM1N
I have exactly the same problem. yesterday I bought two DLTS, two of the Colonel is not included in the settings. turns on and then again flies

V
VLFOM1N 13.02.20

lecoharv
I wrote in support of epic and 4a games directly see that the answer to the situation is certainly not pleasant to put it mildly.

S
Spiridon009 13.02.20

VLFOM1N
Accomplish your goal then here, that said, I have the same problem

V
VLFOM1N 13.02.20

Spiridon009
Epic said that they need time to understand the problem. 4a games said that noted. Well, at least they no longer offer their banal tips like reinstalling etc.

S
Spiridon009 13.02.20

VLFOM1N
A year has passed, and they still need time

D
DemonXL1080 13.02.20

I have epics in addition available, checked, gold edition.

S
Spiridon009 13.02.20

DemonXL1080
I also have available, but the game itself says that is not installed

V
VLFOM1N 13.02.20

DemonXL1080
In the main menu Chapter near DLTS Two colonels you have a lock or you can start to play the game? That is the whole problem. Now I went and it locked, says that is either not installed or is not purchased.

S
Spiridon009 13.02.20

VLFOM1N
By the way, off to the metro website says that they solved this problem

V
VLFOM1N 13.02.20

Spiridon009
Something like that is not noticeable.

D
DemonXL1080 13.02.20

VLFOM1N
Checked, didn't have a lock, can play.

s
seregaj 13.02.20

And I have a castle(( I bought gold today at a discount, it may have another four to do?

S
SD-061 13.02.20

I have the egs was removed and re-set and metro is also reset. Nothing((