3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blade X 13.02.20 03:18 pm

CRIS (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Spoileron anything to do to get her back in the end?
64 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anzhelika04 13.02.20

Blade X
Enough to be a caring father.And not to take money from the Emperor.

M
MudrichenkO 13.02.20

Blade X
Yes, you can set up a blog serialno for you:
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_kontsovki_v_igre_vse-144637/

M
MudrichenkO 13.02.20

Анжелика04
and not just to play with it in the snow, razgromili laboratory avalache, in short, to support her in everything, as did I, but there is another factor, if you kill Radovid, it is not necessary to go to vushe because CRIS will become the Queen and if you just for him not to go then she will be vedmochka

A
Anzhelika04 13.02.20

MudrichenkO
well, it all refers to the concept of ''caring father''.I have she became Empress, than I am fully satisfied.

M
MudrichenkO 13.02.20

Анжелика04
I also chose her way Imperatrice, because I think I'd rather my daughter become a better Queen than vedmochka who risks his life for a pittance
Not every witch will be able to boast that he has a daughter Queen

M
MudrichenkO 13.02.20

Анжелика04
Hey please write in my topic its ending http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/kontsovki_igri_vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota-865757/

A
Anzhelika04 13.02.20

MudrichenkO
I definitely thought the same thing. Emhyr will teach her the tricks of the reign of the Empire, how to survive the court intrigues and will live a normal life. Plus, it's not who hurt from time to time Geralt will vanish ,to go to rest .And vadimcha life there is nothing good there, not only that the risk from monsters and dissatisfied than people can kill ,or not fair to blame the crime(like the Witcher schools are cat).The same Geralt(if the book is to take) great witch killed some peasant for that. P. S
my ending
Solerzia became Empress, Geralt to stay with Triss. The Empire won the war.Temeria vassal

M
MudrichenkO 13.02.20

Анжелика04
Molodeya, I fully support you

d
dmitrians 13.02.20

Blade X
someone managed to kill CRIS ???? et you just mindlessly shook any answers in dialogues ?? how can you that?? there's even a blog on the machine have the best ending to go (or you feel sorry for: to play in the snow with a girl and lose to her ?? to go along with it for hunting ?? to go to the grave of her friend ?? have some fun with her making a shelter this traitor elf) well, how can you then...

d
dmitrians 13.02.20

Анжелика04
my heart is broken , stay with Triss (when she betrayed you and almost broke your whole life taking advantage of the loss of your memory) and CRIS for you it's the best ending , but as always no one asked CRIS if she really wants this she - and all her life wanted to be vedmochka and believe me nobody will be able to kill with her abilities

P
Padshiy Cheshir 13.02.20

dmitrians
GM. Can, lock you can.

s
seffko 13.02.20

and I chose the death of Geralt :)

M
Mercurionio 13.02.20

dmitrians
She chose the path of the Empress. Relegating her to the Emperor we gave her a choice. So it is not necessary here selfishness and so on we italiati.

P
Podlui 13.02.20

1, CRIS - daughter Amhara, not Gerald
2. Judging from her remarks she did not want anyone from it depends or it is from someone(talking in Caer-the final part), and the Queen like depends depends
3. CRIS is such a good badass who does not listen to others do what he wants and when (during all the battles she never listened to orders)
4, from the childhood she wanted to become vedmochka and to destroy the children's dream bad. my cirilla became vedmochka with a cool new silver sword.

M
Mercurionio 13.02.20

Podlui
Childhood dreams and adult life - two different things. Comes to the Emperor we give her a choice. So she chose the path of the Empress. It was NOT forced.

S
Ser Frensis Dreyk 13.02.20

Optional post lab for a good ending

d
dmitrians 13.02.20

The Fallen Cheshire
it is possible to block the magic of demerits , she moves in space and time not with magic

P
Purgesha 13.02.20

nonsense, life at court is not for her HERESY! The fact that players are given the choice only for their freedom, according to the Canon no Empress, she can not be, always wanted to be vedmochka, read books, and the funny)

P
Podlui 13.02.20

Purgesha
in +1 what I said of her conversation it's clear who she wants to be

O
Oleg Bervinov 13.02.20

Purgesha
where were you a couple of posts ago?
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_kontsovki_v_igre_vse-144637/