3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Suleimann 13.02.20 03:19 pm

Error starting Farming Simulator 2017 crashes / does not start (Farming Simulator 17)

In this article, we will analyze all the errors when you run Farming Simulator 2017 and possible ways to address them.

Error Can't Load the xml file: D:/FarmingSimulator 2017/FarmingSimulator 2017.xml:

This error means that the folder with the game FS 17 is in the folder whose name is written in Russian letters. say game. You should rename it to games or any other in Latin. If not, just reinstall the game into the games folder.

Stopped work program GIANTS ENGINE:

1) Update all drivers. To update DirectX, VisualStudio C++, NET.Framework.
2) Log into the game and try to go for a clean map without using different mods. If after saving and restart it again hangs or does not start, read paragraph 3.
3) you need to go to documents/My Games/Farming Simulator 2017
- in this folder, delete the folder"shader_cache (folder appears after each start of card)
5.Accordingly, if the game starts after deleting this folder, you will need before each start of the game to remove it.

All other errors:

For the remaining errors, update all drivers. Download and install the program Driver Booster 2. it will allow you to download all the drivers for your PC.
38 Comments
Sort by:
B
BS.STARS 13.02.20

exact same garbage when it was with GTA 5 but since, I the name of the folder doing in English so there is no problem with the games )))

R
RPOCLABB 13.02.20

Another question,what do I need to do that would not fail when trying to buy animals? Say file some need to delete,and what a XS,though this is a bug with Russian localization,inglish it is not good.

S
Suleimann 13.02.20

RPOCLABB wrote:
Another question,what do I need to do that would not fail when trying to buy animals?
In steam library click the edit button of the mouse on the name of the game "Farming Simulator 17" choose — properties-language, change to English.

Go in the game, buy animals, save and exit the game.

Change again on the Russian language, and now you can buy a pet without any problems.

S
Suleimann 13.02.20

To resolve the problem with animals on the pirates, do as follows:
In the game folder looking for the folder x64 or x86 (depending on how many bit the OS 64 or 86 is installed), you need to open the CONFIG file, click the right mouse button, click edit, it opens in Notepad. Find line Language=russian and change russian to english. Save the file (File>Save). Go in the game, language should change to English, you can now buy the animals. Buying them continue. Exit the game, change the language to Russian (by analogy). Then buy animals without language change.

R
RPOCLABB 13.02.20

Suleimann

+ turnips words) Thank you

G
Gennadiy Bolnicin 13.02.20

Suleimann
good evening, there is no such file in the folder((( how to be?

V
Vyxyxol 13.02.20

Suleimann
From where the dog rummaged, and then I think chomu pigs can not buy a trailer. Sit poke like a fool. )))
Gennady Bolintin
It means there is another file steam_api.ini, in it put the same actions.

B
BS.STARS 13.02.20

Suleimann
thank you

V
Vyxyxol 13.02.20

Suleimann
Pirates are different, there are from 3DM and RELOADED from there, and, accordingly, file other.
PS. Go to the VC.
Spoiler

G

Muskrat
thank you! helped

G

Suleimann
I was in IPA!

R
RPOCLABB 13.02.20

Even the game that well, just like its predecessor, can not go without critical bug....

S
StreetR4cer 13.02.20

the people and nobody will tell th for garbage? the game is not visible light, lights like burning on the ground there is nothing...

b
berlazar 13.02.20

Understand why Farming Simulator 2017 when I buy the animals, does not start, error, add music here:
Спойлерhttp://rempc.by/igrovye/farming-simulator-2017-vyletaet-pri-pokupke-zhivotnyh-ne-zapuskaetsya-oshibka-dobavit-muzyku.html

S
StreetR4cer 13.02.20

eeeeeeeeee, I sdelal))) if anyone also had problems with the lights, you need to change in the game file (the one in the root of the game) with 11 direct for 10, Yes graphics will need toning down, but everything works now))))

22dima222 13.02.20

may come across someone with the error: C ant read profile path.
what to do with it?

22dima222 13.02.20

error: C ant read profile path.
I've gone through 19 pages to search for the error,no entries found,was a couple of posts with a similar problem,only for fs 15,and then also no result,none of the guys could not help,only found one post in German,in which the user has indicated that there are some problems with the Unicode,what to do, I still do not understand,I hope someone understand and still help me with this

J
JmenTich 13.02.20

error: Error Can't load xml file 'F:/Users/Gamer/My Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2017/game.xml' please Help solve this error

N
Ne6me6sis6 13.02.20

To resolve the problem with animals on the pirates

RELEASED patch 1.2.1 download,refresh and rejoice.

b
berlazar 13.02.20

Released new patch 1.2.1, lots of bug fixes (purchase of animals, the headlights), review the patch and a download link here:
Spoiler