3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pokusun 13.02.20 03:24 pm

Save (Metro Exodus)

The game has AutoSave and quick save and normal save (that would be the game he was not re-recorded) no?
12 Comments
Sort by:
j
justheavy 16.02.21

Gentlemen, help! a pirate save is needed: New game (not +) Spring, the Prince is alive, the Tsar-Fish is dead, all the upgrades for weapons and equipment have been collected, not almost everything, but everything! Teddy bear and guitar are assembled. Notes and photos are not required, but if they are, then ZBS) My compliments!
Upd, Trainers not to offer!

S
Subaru MotorSports 16.02.21

justheavy
https://www.playground.ru/metro_exodus/cheat/save

j
justheavy 16.02.21

Subaru MotorSports
Well, don't hold me for a stupid one, I was there, I tried 3 different ones, all did not fit!

S
Subaru MotorSports 16.02.21

justheavy
Try the rest :)

j
justheavy 16.02.21

Subaru MotorSports
Read the terms and don't talk nonsense

t
thelostkz 09.05.21

Is it possible to migrate saves from the regular version to the enhanced edition, does anyone know?

T
Thomas Sevchenko 09.05.21

thelostkz
If you have a license, they are automatically transferred when you download the Enhanced Edition

t
thelostkz 09.05.21

Thomas Sevchenko
ok thanks

A
AlexSemPul 09.05.21

downloaded the gog version from torrenta. saving came up from the original. only you need to add "_rx" to the save at the end, then it will work from a control point. if you do not add "_rx", then you will start from the beginning of the chapter in which there were

R
RIFF86 13.06.21

Hello everyone! I played about 8 hours, and with fast loading the game for some reason loaded the very beginning of the game. There are saves in the folder, but in the game menu there is only one that loads at the very beginning. Moreover, the complexity is written that it is easy, and I started almost on the most difficult one. The save that the game sees m3_auto_save. How to be?

I tried to rename other saves to m3_auto_save, the save time changed in the game, but it still loaded a new game

A
Alternativshik_6 01.08.22

Share who the saves for the enhanced edition with the Volga location completely cleared to a good ending.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 01.08.22

Alternativshik_6
https://www.playground.ru/metro_exodus/cheat/metro_exodus_sohranenie_savegame_novaya_igra_nachalo_lokatsii_vesna_so_vsemi_plyushkami-842830