3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Dolinin 13.02.20 03:26 pm

Falout 4 hard loads to 100% the main problem of the lag in the game (Fallout 4)

Decided half by disabling vertical sync, and after loading a save , press f5(survived) then F9(download). but is not solved for a long time then again starts to load hard 100%. the main problem in the game is necessary as that to decide to buy a ssd but don't want to.
31 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 13.02.20

hmm, I do not ship! Yes and no lag, but there is no reason for SSD to transfer.

S
Ser777 13.02.20

Roman Dolinin
Can someone in Nvidia driver settings to try to disable the caching of shaders.
And even helped me fix the slow performance of the mouse and keyboard putting the value of a pre-prepared frame and the virtual frame 1

I'll check about the shaders.

UPDATE: did Not help..

n
nestrbob 13.02.20

Roman Dolinin
Where did you see that the game loads the HDD at 100%?

N
NoneOne2010 13.02.20

nestrbob
Well, looks like you're in zero freezes the disk starts to groan horribly XS what. I like :C

S
Sprintin 13.02.20

what kind of screws do you have? I staryuschy Hitachi 10 years to him, there is no problem.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 13.02.20

Roman Dolinin
Will ship the hard drive during the game from lack of RAM, so starting to swapit extra on the hard drive.

I
Ilya Lyapin 13.02.20

Roman Dolinin
2015 and no SSD?and then you say about Friesians

C
Caesars 13.02.20

Change hard.

V
Vlad_Epifanov 13.02.20

Pawson pliz explain adequately why buy an ssd for games?

N
NorthernSky 13.02.20

Vlad_Epifanov
I have no idea. But it is believed that for games buys Oh, how little, much less than the local shkolololo tryndyat (shalalala have money issues, especially on ssd).The wd blue is no questions with prigruzkoj was not in any game.

S
Slowme 13.02.20

Vlad_Epifanov
the speed of reading data from the SSD much faster than HDD. Hence the read speed of the games, which makes it easier to transfer them to the computer memory.

R
RAZIEL_ 13.02.20

Playing with the brakes of laptop screws, no lag was not yet the RAM however is more than enough.

V
Vlad_Epifanov 13.02.20

Slowme
on ssd you need to install the game ?

S
Slowme 13.02.20

Vlad_Epifanov
of course

T
Topol45 13.02.20

Vlad_Epifanov
Honestly speaking Falaut the first game on my memory where you really need sdha. Earlier somehow did not notice a difference in games, and there is colossal difference. On a conventional screw and of download long between transitions, and sometimes textures do not load uspeyut and because half of the maps in the soap. Put it on the SSD, direct took off everything, even on my ancient computer I move between levels almost do not notice, all are uploaded with lightning speed.

n
nestrbob 13.02.20

Hard drive is not being, it's the lack of RAM. Here is screen of all processes when running Fallout 4 - the game ate 5GB of RAM, but CPU not used even 1%, i.e. no activity system, resources are distributed. If Your computer is 4GB of RAM, the game will always load with the paging file HDD or SSD replacement will give practical improvements, uploading will still be constant.
Spoiler

K
Kefryk 13.02.20

I have a disc is loaded on 80%,however the game I have consumes 3.5 GB operative!
The processor is loaded on 22%
And RAM used only 1 GB with all 2!(
Although the computer is weak,but with proper optimization of game assets would be distributed throughout the system!
And the game would go to almost all,as well as GTA 5!The same thing happened with Skyrim at the start of the game but modernizing and developed all the better!

s
smoke64 13.02.20

Well, first the game eats all the RAM, not enough and begins to eat the paging file, which is nothing helps+ loads the disk. It is necessary to do so if the game was missing 2.5 GB of RAM at least

S
S_RRRR 13.02.20

I have the same. I thought it's in the RAM (was only 4 gig). But adding RAM did not help. The game constantly accesses the hard disk, while RAM is not fully clogged. Even when standing still - the hard disk is loaded on 90-100%. Have to wait for patches, apparently.

R
Roman Dolinin 13.02.20

Yamaguchi-gumi
8 gig of RAM is definitely not it