3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stellmakk 22.09.19 12:13 pm

Questions about ending your opinion (Spoilers) (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

[questions on the ending the ending of the first Atlantis to pifagora 150 years as soon as he gave the scepter immediately died casandra less than 30 how then is he then the father is I mean there were mierin ?

also there talking about the sage but who is not the same Layla ?

question 2 cultists in the cave with aspassia show us show us the future of Altair and the assassins following but it does not show baeke
Pythagoras said that everything had to be different what exactly did he mean ?

and the ending that caused the most issues for modernity Kasandra reports staff Leyla

the first question is why it was her again she's not a sage

question 2 why has she waited so long

the third question Cassandra says promise me you will destroy all their artifacts or temples

and the biggest question again, the transfer of staff the costume Cassandra and Leila it is clear that this is the present but we remember that the staff was Rodrigo Borgia as then Cassandra could survive ?

actually because of what all these questions seemed to me I think that because of all this history with the present (the newcomers don't understand), developers have confused ourselves invented

your opinion
22 Comments
Sort by:
k
kamendj 22.09.19

stellmakk
1)When Cassandra comes to Layla, she is holding a piece of Eden(Apple), and then she turns it into a staff. Most likely, the staff can change its shape. And they may (Pythagoras and Cassandra(Tkachenko Sergey)) wore it as a ring or a locket when they had to be in public. And Pythagoras was just obsessed with blood ties, to create heirs who will protect Atlantis(knowledge hidden in it), most likely chosen by Mirren, because she is the daughter of Leonidas(great hero and warrior).
2)apparently, Pythagoras carried the idea of balance between order and chaos, maybe he is the Father of Understanding.
Here is a quote from the discussions, the first group is Pythagorean, they hermeticity of the Da Vinci Disappearance. Second - Cultists. The third Templar, who are too fanatical and ruthless in the pursuit of a new world. Fourth - Assassins, who are against the second and third.
3)in Borgia and Pythagoras was different staves. The staff of Hermes from Pythagoras(with a serpent and wings of an eagle), and a Borgia of the Papal staff, which was inserted a piece of Eden(Apple)

s
stellmakk 22.09.19

kamendj
thank you for the detailed and to the point answer but I'm a little bit did not finish, we are the future revealed before he proposed to destroy or to leave this thing on the loading screen at least it would be more logical after and again it is not clear why not show Baleka another but this is more theory when you enter a new game plus you can check out at the end of aspasie says at first she was the leader of a cult but when the Alexios or Cassandra is pasatelo its authority and if to kill Alexios when they first met ( but then) maybe Aspasia on the ship regardless of how events unfolded but it is thoughts and that's what you on the first question, I think ?

s
stellmakk 22.09.19

by the way another question if you remember in the beginning talking about a helmet with which you can infinitely breathe underwater not about whether the helmet is a speech that lost guy Kira can not remember what his name is Spartan or do not exist

k
kamendj 22.09.19

stellmakk
Elijah Myles(son of Desmond miles) at the moment is sage, he is now most of the information in the comics at the AC may be talking about him and it will introduce in the following sections. Or you can simply enter the new sage. With comics is generally bad, that was Juno, she was a warm-up of the plot and then just throw him in the comics and there nailed.

k
kamendj 22.09.19

stellmakk
Don't know about the helmet, there is the Trident of Poseidon, gives the same ability to infinitely breath underwater.

L
Lodurr 22.09.19

Also nicho not understand, and went Origins to pass. ))
In General, the opposition is since the advent of mankind. But the assassins have the appropriate DNA, and assassin may be the only person having this DNA.
stellmakk wrote:
but it does not show baeke
All right. Where did the Aul blade? ))
Baek was not an assassin, he was migem. But his wife.. but I still Origins until the end came.
stellmakk wrote:
Pythagoras said that everything had to be different what exactly did he mean ?
Nexus.

s
stellmakk 22.09.19

and where the Trident is this to find ?

k
kamendj 22.09.19

stellmakk
https://www.selectgames.xyz/2018/10/kak-poluchit-legendarnoe-oruzhie-v-assassin-s-creed-odyssey.html

There is a marked location on the map

M
MaKczxc 22.09.19

stellmakk wrote:
question 2 cultists in the cave with aspassia show us show us the future of Altair and the assassins following but it does not show baeke
Show Baeke twice as much, with him starting assassins show.
In General, I do not quite understand how it was necessary to pass the heads, I'm on the 7th Chapter of the completed Odyssey of Atlantis, showed a video, Leila is back in the animus, I passed the last 2 chapters where Deimos returned to his family, killed all the cultists and all that is all 100% walkthrough with all achivki, and the ending is essentially no.

S
Sogiking 22.09.19

On the transfer of the staff, I do at this moment was smitten, in the truest sense of the word, did not let. Like a minute conversation, but how much emotion, so much pain and the desire to quickly end the immortality in the eyes of KES...

Well, actually very careful to show the modernity. But down slowly to the end. Desmond order, strange arches with Abstergo, something like a revolution, and now with Layla and the support of IMS will be chaos. And the result will be a balance. Like the whole setting, not in our time will be,but in the future, as Leila is now the heir and she needs to look for other artifacts. Strange that KES wasn't doing that well, or not handed their record, not really something for the 21st century she wasn't some diaries, memoirs?

L
Lodurr 22.09.19

Funny. )

J
Jay C 22.09.19

I understand the last quest in the game is when Pythagoras gives staff Cassandra ?

M
Mircado 22.09.19

And th ending is really simple to go through 3 plot( Atlantis, cult, and mainquest) and titles? How to understand what all end? Kick crumpled, especially when you're going out of order.

E
Elankan 22.09.19

Анжелика04
It is not the first counter, the input can be learned only from genetic memory. Cassie calls at the end of Layla by name, and the last Troll on the topic of how she got her name. Leila in aminute a lot of time spent standing at the entrance to Atlantis, Cassie came only when Leila started the mechanism and see it it could only be from a gene Cassis. It's simple.

A
Anzhelika04 22.09.19

Elankan
That is, it is relative. But I still do not understand why die Cass had. Could just go with her or give her all the necessary information. Staff and so 2 thousand+ years of safety under her care was.

E
Elankan 22.09.19

Анжелика04
Leila to her. Cassis I, too, am impressed by HS, but in this case her death is liberation. For many centuries she was waiting for someone to pass the artifact, her wait is over and she is gone, this is a good death. About the information, and whether Cassis information? She is a warrior, not a wise man, such a pain in the same place.

C
Camper88 22.09.19

Arch of Atlantis Pythagoras after the death of the cult really left a lot of questions.Have to wait for DLS Atlantis I think there will be some answers

y
yasava 22.09.19

Ie the whole game, we played for a proto-Templar? Again he fought against the cult of the cosmos = the cult of chaos = future cult assassins? Did I hear that right in the dialogue with Aspasia? Although in the beginning of the game where it flashed the name of chaos...

A
ArXangel_ann 22.09.19

yasava
No, Aspasia said that the cult of order and discipline. And the chaos perpetrated Deimos, since his cult was not able to control. In fact, because of this Aspasia made a feint ears in the style of Oh, everything" and in fact betrayed the organization that you headed. Difficult (C)

*IMHO, nothing they've given in hints that the Ghost is a woman and that she controls the Athenian politicians. Once it became clear who this is, because influential women in Athens in addition to her more-and remember...

D
Dimson_62 22.09.19

The game has 9 endings, they all depend on what the dialogue and actions that you choose in the storyline of the company.