3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Faceless Void 14.02.20 01:02 pm

Impressions of the game (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)

17 Comments
Sort by:
c
ch6mo 14.02.20

Well, there is... Nature is very alive, all the leaves and grass swaying in the wind... Small animals and insects running around... And Link can dress up in the ladder and no one will suspect that it's actually a boy.

O
OldHatter 14.02.20

How to say it ) the Emulator is not very good, so I think 99% of people from Russia can not evaluate.(And expensive to evaluate 28k )

p
pavloalex 14.02.20

Launched on the latest version of emulsions: the beauty of the whole 27 inch screen.
The game is a really good start and understand: in this tale.
Long time I have such feelings did not cause the game is everywhere, in all seriousness, sometimes dark and brutal (both Gears of War 4 is being driven biggrin.gif ).
Local link, as a living, though, and cartoonish.
By the way, he can really climb anywhere?
Parameter endurance the only problem?
The atmosphere of the game is 150%
By the way, to dive in the game?
See the chests at the bottom of the local Ozerets, how to open them?

S
Sanek1212 14.02.20

pavloalex
It is impossible to dive,trunks pulled out either a magnet or freezing.

p
pavloalex 14.02.20

Sanek1212
....ahh, here's the thing for you!
Didn't even think that a magnet can.
Thanks for the tip.

k
kogwinovanton 14.02.20

Odd is not vpechatlila for 5K...

a
aist16 14.02.20

The game is certainly interesting, but, very often, unfair.
Defeated a squad monstrov, spent a lot of his weapons. The monsters were and with clubs, and spears, and with bows, and trophies so I only got their antlers but the hooves!? And what happened to their weapons?
In the realm of Zor, drank a potion of protection from shock, - no effect, wooden, weapon, bow, shield, spear knocks from the hands of unknown force.
Climbed high on the mountain, look, it's getting hot, drank the elixir from the heat, but even higher, burned clothing and burned all the wood in the backpack. And the temperature of ignition of wood +360 degrees!?
Absolutely always, when you need to climb a mountain, it begins to rain. However, if you wait long enough, the rain may cease.
Thrown to the ground firewood, shot them a fiery arrow, and for some reason they are not on fire!?
Constantly making poor visibility not only of the surrounding landscape, but also inside temples, where you have to be smart as not to spoil the vision.

N
Nik0LaI123 14.02.20

I do not understand why everyone is so praising the game. The usual RPG. Like the times, we have to seize the tower, to pass the same type of sanctuary. Yes, the mechanics is novel, but is the only one they have to catch. For me as a regular game. The plot is about nothing, many NPC dummy. The world is too empty on the road soon and meet gornizona monsters so rarely that interesting to do there

m
meownet 14.02.20

Nik0LaI123
Plus.
Can't understand why everything that vilify other OpenWorld, here is what is wild...
Regular game, no better than the open tournaments from the jubilee.

s
soulfox 14.02.20

aist16
1. The monsters drop weapons. Moreover, often it is distracting the monster from his hands after a couple of good blows. Another thing is that on uneven surfaces it can slip into ebony#@. So, on some monsters it is possible to farm a good weapon or ammunition.
2. Passed owning Zoro and I do not quite understand what it was - had no problems. During a thunderstorm you need to remove the metal gear and weapons, otherwise it may cause an electrical shock.
3. From the heat there's a fire potion. In the village near the volcano you can buy fire armor. Well, it is desirable in this location to use metal/stone equipment. Not a tree. Well, or waste potions.
4. Yes, the rain is furious that no time was gone. But not always it goes. The game is just a pretty frequent rains, and in the interface even marked that it's gonna rain. The fire goes out because you diluted it in the rain. You need to find a shelter from the rain, something the fire can't lie.
5. The appearance of normal. Maybe on the wii-u is difficult to see distant objects.

In General, some not too objective you have a claim. Well, it's not yours probably, but that doesn't mean the game is bad.

a
aist16 14.02.20

soulfox
Yes, there is a way out of any situation, just need to figure out...

s
stranjer8 14.02.20

How overestimated this game. Good, but no more. Sometimes annoying and quite addictive.

P
POLKOVNIK2005 14.02.20

In this game you should play without stopping if I did break the drive and lost all kapets. That's decided after a month to continue and not how to do that can not(can not remember what to do where to go etc.) and first pass too lazy to have two bosses overwhelmed.

P
PEDOVKA2K7 14.02.20

Short and sweet:
If I played this game when I was 5-10 years, it would be one of the most favorite and I felt nostalgic.

E
Egorlik24 14.02.20

Guys found a new sanctuary XS maybe someone knows how to pass is called ka - Mel

E
Egorlik24 14.02.20

A
Argo R 14.02.20

Passed only 40 hours in this 300 hour Dracheva.
A game without a story or with the story in Selete is a maximum of 4 points out of 10.
Breath of the Wild, a typical tochilina, and very geek, in comparison with which the game of Yubisofta direct masterpieces in terms of sanity.
In Zelda - or to go through the wretched story,which is inferior even labourites poderiam from Bethesda, or be a real nerd and masturbate, masturbate, masturbate in this open world to a complete loss of pulse and consciousness.
What kind of shit has its fans proves - not luchbox to blame in the emergence of bad games and not greedy developers and greedy that praising dermigny like the Breath of the Wild or Divinity Original Sin 2.