3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karnaj 14.02.20 01:03 pm

Historical battles and everything connected with them (Rome: Total War)

Wonder how I found such an important topic...Although I may have overlooked it...anyway, I think to explain why it is not necessary:)
54 Comments
Sort by:
K
Karnaj 14.02.20

And immediately proceed to my questions - in the folder ...Rome - Total War\data\text file is historic_battles_subtitles which contains, besides the usual, still a few battles that are not in the game(for example the battle of pharsalus when Vesuvius (the revolt of Spartacus), when Mancetter, etc.).Tell me how to activate these battles,not just as texts are there...

B
Betrezen 14.02.20

Does it really matter?:-)

T
Toxa777 14.02.20

I think it's important

K
Karnaj 14.02.20

2 Betreten

Maybe for you not, but for true fans of Rome is important

t
timur1997 14.02.20

I TOO WANTED SUCH-THOUGH CARR CAN NOT GO((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

T
Turbo Pascal 14.02.20

Indeed, someone were Carr?
This sense of melancholy after this battle.
KRASS - ODAC

A
Alter Fritz 14.02.20

I passed.Immediately started running to the hill behind.True cataphracts caught up with some....
My cavalry tried to catch up with the Persian cavalry and infantry pressed cataphracts.The General's squad was running back and forth and turned into a few Basilevich riders.Won it thanks to hill.

A
Alter Fritz 14.02.20

Turbo Pascal
I have a friend there, a beginner and do not believe it was Karr !!!!! And even lake Trasimeno !!!!!

T
Tribun 14.02.20

amet-han
and you thought they are impossible to win? it is difficult at first, but then, knowing his mistakes, becomes somewhat easier to pass.

A
Alter Fritz 14.02.20

Tribun
So it's the first time passed !

T
Tribun 14.02.20

In the Fashion of Darth there are many historical battles. Is there and Cannes, playing at Hannibal. The cavalry of the Romans easily pass, the Roman General is killed(this is probably Emily Paul), but the infantry will have trouble. I spent a full encirclement of the Romans, but to destroy them all just couldn't, the whole headpiece fugitives broke through my feeble ranks, and an exhausted General with cava do not have time to catch up with them (well, you know how it is in Rome, is that cava infantry can't catch up). the whole field was thickly strewn with corpses. and I was thinking that maybe it was actually in the 216 year? then from these fugitives Scipio gather two legions and lead them to their(precisely I do not remember how Libya is written) and so will be the beginning of the revival of the Roman army.

T
Tribun 14.02.20

inserted once in historical battles the battle Vibrant(she's buried in a folder date-world-maps-battle-hive), that's where the real massacre. and here you are Karr, the Karr)))

B
Betrezen 14.02.20

I tried to take Sparta for Slavkov - lost:-( and the battle with the Germans column Varra also lost.apparently I'm a bad strategist.I'm diplomats purely make the game hddd

d
dsadgrt435434 14.02.20

The siege of Sparta, in my opinion, one of the easiest battles.I passed it on Very Hard with almost no losses.
My tactic:
-Not to go ahead - surely lose.And not to attack Spartacus only in the forehead (they will tear).
Is to destroy the detachments of the Spartans separately, surrounding them with phalanx and going to the rear of the elephants,to upset their ranks (the power of the phalanx cohesion + elephants carry serious loss scare).
-Shoot them in the back and from the side(from spart. medium protection, and the shield helps only in the front) slingers and archers , elephants can.I try before melee efficiently to expend all ammunition.
-The peltasts catch the cavalry when they are far away from your infantry.
The important thing is that the enemy for some reason leaves the city and loses its superiority.

d
dsadgrt435434 14.02.20

Lake Trasimeno level Very Hard I can almost never get through.My main tactic is not to give the enemy to bypass the flanks and in time to guide triarii on their cavalry.To do this, I put your units the Delta on the hill, and stretch.Triarii put in the rear, the part is immediately sent on the cavalry and try to get involved in the fight while they are away from their units.Trying to save the last detachment of his cavalry.Include shoot carried on preparedness.
Big snag - puniyskaya infantry.1 unit requires at least 3 of my.I try to surround and thwart the ranks of the cavalry to the rear.

d
dsadgrt435434 14.02.20

Betreten
Column Varra ,in my opinion, one of the most difficult battles.Especially large losses of troops are from the Berserkers.While tighten posadistas troops, troops already at the front serezno will suffer.More dogs bothering to act cavalry.

d
dsadgrt435434 14.02.20

In the Battle of Carr ,I heard, should be put in front of about one squad of Legionnaires in rassredotochit able to repay the assault katafraktov.
There is an interesting historical description of this battle
http://www.licey.net/war/book1/karri

d
dsadgrt435434 14.02.20

Tell me if anyone knows HOW to UPLOAD the EDITOR-in HISTORICAL BATTLES ?Can someone link knows about this?

d
dsadgrt435434 14.02.20

!!! I propose to create an interesting battle !!!, who was in the Imperial campaign, or could be historically (e.g., Greek city - vs Thrace somewhere near Dacia) and put them online.After all, interesting to play what others have created and that was not known.
So as you can remain in the campaign, before challenging or just interesting, original battle and put on the Internet (preferably in a standard format 1.5).Then it can be used as a quick battle, those who have no time to campaign or just want to war without economy.
Offer. so as to categorize (for example, the historical battle , the battle of the campaign, etc.) for convenience.

D
Di-Ays 14.02.20

I lake Trasimeno and all the battles on very hard walked.(Except Carr,of Sparta,Telamon,Teutoburg forest,Gergovie.).Both historical battle in Barbarine also passed on very hard.By the way will return to the initial question - how to unlock battle?