3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kamred 14.02.20 01:03 pm

Kwadronaut (Mortal Kombat X)

Hello, people. Can't run for JAXA reception kwadronaut to the end. Do a maximum of 6 strokes, and then need to press the 4 buttons together. I click and nothing happens. This technique is used to brutality. In training I saw that max can pogatsa 3 button strokes. I just tried to do 7 a shot.
So I just can't click at the same time or is it pointless? How to do? And what is the timing of the strikes?
2 Comments
Sort by:
E
E-467619 14.02.20

I only once in training did. On YouTube saw some dude with a beard did many times in a row at the end and brutally this one did. In principle it is possible to press 3 buttons: throw (he Bindi 2 keys, can't remember exactly what, like weak punch plus a weak leg) plus the remaining two. But nevertheless for me that I get on difficult to impossible to do, maybe need to click very fast

K
Kamred 14.02.20

E-467619
Your advice didn't work. Do not count bingomania button. But I made it finally. For some reason the buttons I, J, K, L together primaute. I shifted them to 0, 9, 8, 7, and the order of the buttons has proalca, and it worked. If proximalis I, J, K, L, it would be a simple reception. Then for the next strike to press several times the button (without timing), the moments in time.

Video brutaliti with this technique is the third. (I record all the brutality of the Persians))