3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 14.02.20 01:04 pm

Question several sidquests South London (Vampyr)

1. Need to find a missing necklace. Where the hell to find him? The area is kind of small, but still you can search all day.
2. You need to find the dude in the sewers. How to get there? I found the drain for the mansion of Redgrave. She's the one?
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kpik 14.02.20

Nemesis
1. Did not answer, did not pass him like... Or just forgot. Later I will look.
2. Sewerage appears in the story. Sean will provide the key to sanitation on the plot. Then the story spoiler:
Spoilers him(the dude) will be accessible only when you find rocks in the sewer, in the story. There will understand I think.

N
Nemezis 14.02.20

Kpik
Thanks, dude found ))

B
Blood Suslik 14.02.20

Nemesis
Necklace in a mass grave, in the beginning of the game.

N
Nemezis 14.02.20

Blood Suslik
I have a marker to look for shows in the Western part of the port where the citizens and a bar. And in a mass grave, from which I got early in the game, do not go. Last quest left!

S
Sirey Hramovnik 14.02.20

Nemesis
it is closer to the river, near the stairs.
There is this NPC still smokes toli toli drinks and says we need more people to soak. So come down to the river and next will be the grill as the descent into the catacombs, zavalina junk.

B
Blood Suslik 14.02.20

Nemesis
The start of the game when on the trail going from the blood to the right tavern, and then by the river there's blood, there's a nook in the sewers, the character for the first time walks in, and says that it is some sort of fraternal grave.

N
Nemezis 14.02.20

Alright, I'll try now

N
Nemezis 14.02.20

Finally I found this fucking dead end. It is situated in the South of the port, if from the bar to go down. And I nifiga not been there in the beginning of the game.

K
Kantrik90 14.02.20

how to burn posters?