3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Me3_JVega 14.02.20 01:04 pm

Discussion of female characters. (Mass Effect 3)

I know that a Bayan, but still before the release of Andromeda, I would like again to recall all the beauty that was in the trilogy. Describe female characters ones that you like, just discover the essence of why you like them. And what don't like and why.
17 Comments
Sort by:
S
Siniy Kot 14.02.20

Me3_JVega wrote:
Describe female characters ones that you like, just discover the essence of why you like them
Miranda
Ass

E
EllaNF 14.02.20

Loved Jack, probably the most alive of all the female characters. And Samara, I like her calm

G
GeRR_Praetorian 14.02.20

EllaNF
I know that a Bayan, but still before the release of Andromeda, I would like again to recall all the beauty that was in the trilogy. Describe female characters ones that you like, just discover the essence of why you like them.
Miranda and her wow ass.

E
Elfin Ele 14.02.20

Jack is like a... to Me these and life more like its in the Board...
Well, he is FEM-Shepard...

R
Razox 14.02.20

Miranda is a terrible, although if you look only at her ass that is another matter XD.
Throughout the series, Liara always was. The same Ashley in the first part of the horse.

m
maryna_p93 14.02.20

Ashley hated how the horror)) I left her to her death almost always)) and favorite female character was Liara - the voice of the voice awesome, and also like shows personal growth from a naive girl to a scientist, confident women)

M
MunchkiN 616 14.02.20

in the m3 as it dull. but like plastic Suzi
in ME2 I was bamboula with the penny. so finally from me 2 bombed not weak.
didn't like Samara and Miranda. Miranda more externally like that. looks more then zero and matyukatsya cool. and skafandr. cool so wrinkled moving wants Shepard desisexyboy like.
in ме1 how about all the same. with the penny as it was interesting. Ashley poetry reading and believes in God. but most of all Minh as the suit was interested in kind of more fragile physique and body shape is not quite human. I dragged her everywhere and preclival. wanted more about the suit to know.

s
saa0891 14.02.20

Only Miranda I basically liked the series ME,and in the third part of the Biovars her stupidly merged,however there's a lot they merged and cut.

Many people like Liara,but I like that repels blue rubber skin Azari.

O
OkGo 14.02.20

Perhaps the most memorable thing Jack. Sadly, she's in the 3rd part almost does not participate.
She's probably the most alive of the female characters in the expression of any emotion and expression.

Ashley - Fig knows. In something of an interesting character, but annoying that if she survived in the first part, it developed a few impose on the plot.

P
Pelmen dobra 14.02.20

Samara, as for me the best of all, it is a pity that her story is so tragic and don't see her as a love interest. Although the second part of the eggs hit on her it was fun.
Ashley - babamin. I have all the.
Liara - female reference for HS.
Tali was interesting to watch how she is growing up with every part.

g
gerz613 14.02.20

By Tali has an amazing voice and a very cute accent.

R
Razox 14.02.20

saa0891
Many people like Liara,but I like that repels blue rubber skin Azari.
Racist, skin him damn I do not like.

S
SaveX3 14.02.20

Remember only shaved, which is in the hold sat. Others simply cloned models, with a standard shape and size. Most of them remembered only the chest, back and scenes of intercourse. What they are, then no. Emotions have not called, just the characters forget about them after passing.

L
LenivyiBob 14.02.20

Liara - nyasha-umnyasha.
Miranda - DAT ASS!
Tali - student postgraduate student,well, povospityvat essli.
Ashley - a woman soldier. AVANTASIA go.
Samara - could be implemented like if Shep swinging under evil. The result - in the footsteps of the girl mother went(who remembers the story will understand)
Jack is not a fan of punk. But UPRAVLENIE brains are quite impressive.
SUSIE - newcount.
Femshep never considered ETOGES your avatar, and engage in narcissism is not pulled. Although the editor of the Persian twisted on everyone.

s
santella19 14.02.20

Liara - always been the priority all like it, and the appearance and development of the personality of the character throughout the trilogy.
Miranda - ass-banging, face-terrible as the character is not particularly interesting, kind of a bitch, but this is already there and it is steeper)))
Jack the bitch that is better.
Tali - after the Penny, something similar in development, but Liara more Mature emotionally, so he wanted to show the difference in emotional perception of different races.
Ashley - the-same Miranda + a little dumber in one word-soldier to the bone.
Samara is a very interesting character, in all plans, it cannot be compared with other companions.
Morinth - the same Samara side only.
SUSIE - if you were to try, I'd definitely try it))) It would be interesting to see her perception of the world and changes of the past if I had a relationship with a GG.
This is my opinion for the repeated passage.

s
serg5555 14.02.20

Tali. Best body, best figure of all the female characters. The character is a female, lovely, sweet, beautiful flirting. Without nerves, without bitchiness, the dream of every man.

L
Larunn 17.07.20

Personally I like Samara and Miranda. Samara is such a charming-relaxing Paladine, Miranda is just adorable. Liara and Tali somehow not really hooked, though in his own way cute. Jack is at first annoyed, then began to evoke pity. SUZIE is funny, even strange, that, in fact, the robot has a sense of humor. Well, the most disliked women - Ashley and Morinth. Xenophobe arrogant and selfish killer. One always means I have Vermaire, the second kills her own mother.