3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Viktor.T. 14.02.20 01:04 pm

TruckersMP (the LGBT community) (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

TruckersMP heroically decided to rear-wheel drive help and support them, changing logos on a rainbow =)

? The thing is to share love to the community of LGBT + in this month, and update our logos on social networks, we have also updated our logos on the website and the forum! ?

Where is the world
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serba_stalker 14.02.20

Slowly turning into homosexuals...

D
Denis-42 14.02.20

There is the order of things as for bread to go

H
Hellhound_Anger 14.02.20

Vyacheslav31rus
The fact that you can be taken calmly, no longer controls you. - Confucius.
HA! See how disgusting muck bubbling and gushing over the edge of You. Have fun, but know when enough is enough.
Want to destroy all, start with development Alan Matheson Turing (gay), English logic, cryptographer, mathematician. His abstract computing Turing Machine" is a model of a General-purpose computer.
Vyacheslav31rus wrote:
the wall and shot, then burned, then the ashes wash down the drain!!!
Here, start with your computer, AND then WITH MYSELF, for not is so cruel, terrible and repulsive people to be part of the modern society of the 21 St century.
You yourself read what you write? Check the connection between language and the brain from time to time.
How cool propaganda scores people, inciting hatred, calling for a massacre. What a mess.

R
RazZor1911 14.02.20

Hellhound_Anger
What do you think the modern society of the 21st century? Gays and lesbians? Why should I care about them? In my opinion it is a mental disorder. What these public marshy and demonstrations? if you're not like everyone else, then do it silently and not impose his or her opinion...

D
Ded Krot 14.02.20

Oh Europe...

H
Hellhound_Anger 14.02.20

RazZor1911
For starters, I don't see any gays and lesbians, where You can see them, I don't know. News? Duck unsubscribe from such mailings. Games? The former I didn't know that in mass effect the person was gay until I read the news on PG. Movies? There are a lot of actors, but not all rolling out of the dossier.
Duck tell me where You see them? And no less interesting question of why these people You so annoying? You are trying to understand their sexuality? Or are You afraid of? Ask yourself this question, why do I have such people do have a problem, their existence, their life. And You, You strongly care about them.
RazZor1911 wrote:
Why should I care about them?
That's what it is, why? They were supported by TruckersMP, You don't need him to go and even worry about them.
RazZor1911 wrote:
In my opinion it is a mental disorder.
Scientific proven fact? I doubt it. Where is it described, but science describes that such are born. We have mentally healthy. And I have no evidence to say that Your aggression is a mental disorder, even throw confirm - aggression towards others there is an internal concern.
Carl Gustav Jung - Show me a mentally healthy person, and I will cure him.
Each unhealthy in their own way. But the fact that it is SCIENTIFICALLY proven that are born such, and You will not be able ever to refute, only idle chatter, that is a FACT. The norm is the illusion that such people are not normal, it is normal for someone You are not normal, and that is normal.
RazZor1911 wrote:
What these public marshy and demonstrations?
Maybe enough to sit on the gay sites? Why I can't see, with me something not so?
RazZor1911 wrote:
and not impose his or her opinion...
Excuse me, are You someone something imposed now? Where is news reflected? Why such aggression?
Understand yourself, and at least expressions in respect of such people should be SOFTER, it is not necessary to stir up hatred, and all the more scary to read the calls for executions, do You think about what you say? Importantly, these aggressors are not allowed to children, because children learn and absorb, showing such aggression toward others. It's awful.
By the way, the propaganda and the imposition is against the law, punishable by article, and it is NOT tolerant, these people should be held accountable, and engaged. Join the ranks and fight against their propaganda in the framework of the law (and not incite hatred, cruelty to people, the threat to their life and existence), and there is a fight for tolerance, for Your truth. And for this struggle, a competent, legitimate, tolerant, I'd be more than happy to shake hands with You, and not just me, thank you.

B
B.A.N. 14.02.20

Hellhound_Anger
Are you bent)

H
Huskarl Krstk 14.02.20

RazZor1911
First, the Gopnik, will prove you wrong.

m
mr.dalnoboy 14.02.20

How it is possible for these to stand up??!! Shock! Even animals don't do such things as they are.

v
vaxa125 14.02.20

Hellhound_Anger
towards others there is an internal concern.???
Drive!! but relative to the RDA***m!! and it is to normal people. It looks like you Madame is not all that simple !

H
Hellhound_Anger 14.02.20

vaxa125
And where can I find someone normal? — Nowhere-said cat — normal does not happen. After all these different and dissimilar. And this, in my opinion, normal. - Alice in Wonderland.
"What am I crazy? — said Alice. — Nothing can be done, — I said. — In your mind — and you and me. — How do you know that I'm not in your mind? — Alice asked. — Of course, not in his, — said the cat. — How else would you be here?
And You were in the ranks of the aggressive homophobia?
If the inside is boiling, as the proverb says: hit man than it is filled, then spills out of it, it is clear that You are here implies You only look at the harsh comments towards people You don't even see or know.
Got the point, stepped on the sore spot, say, when a person begins to simmer, what is the reason. This is the mentality, this inner world, the mention of these things controls You or are You just AFRAID of them. Most interesting, Your judgments may be derived from any source, so the propaganda worked, in 1984, people just react.
As You begin to disregard people, You will realize that there is nothing in them so no, they will just disappear.
Small people always discuss other people.
Such people just run propaganda, forming their opinion. If You nobody said anything about them, You would not know and would not have been such aggression. This conformity, the imposition from outside or forming opinions based on the unexplained aggression that is associated only with the inner world of man.

mr.dalnoboy
mr.dalnoboy wrote:
How it is possible for these to stand up??!! Shock! Even animals don't do such things as they are.
There are animals and even animals that are able to change your gender. Read the article scientific that is. And nobody stands up, I'm just talking about terrible aggression and incitement to hatred of people, threat to their lives. Dust at moderate expressions. And Yes, you do know what sort of people? And what are they doing? Screw you?
The funny thing is, Your colleague is homosexual, and all of a sudden. We should all be suspect!

s
ser.muhanov 14.02.20

Hellhound_Anger
Much. Well done.

B
BlackJoni 14.02.20

Victor.T.
Victor did not write more such news,and the guys here will kill each other ???

P
Pakc666 14.02.20

I am neutral to all this sexual minorities.
I don't like is that they are unable to engage in their business at home and certainly don't like that it starts to be promoted even in areas that do not have relation to this topic. And then the multiplayer arcade simulator control truck and non-traditional sex/love? Why cheer it, especially in such a scale here explain to me? They are constantly screaming that their rights are infringed, but for a long time violated the rights of ordinary heterosexuals this propaganda is completely out of place.

And no, I'm not homophobic, I just don't understand it, exactly the same as if they painted the forum in the club of Spartak, the club of watermelons or in the community of fans of American football.

V
Viktor.T. 14.02.20

BlackJoni
Welcome.
Yeah, but admit it-Truckersmp tipped wand, our guys who ride around in MP also spoke very negatively about this.

Z
ZloyViki 14.02.20

No, it's ridiculous!

A
Auld 14.02.20

Hellhound_Anger
And you do not accidentally pido__OK , so the ass for them strain .

v
vmirko75 14.02.20

born gay? haha. animals are not born gay!!! depends on education!!!