3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alliances 14.02.20 01:04 pm

Voice (How to put English?) (Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus)

Good day, I have a license in the steam Deluxe edition.
Downloaded the game launched, listening to the result, Russian voiceovers and I prefer the English voice acting and Russian subtitles, in fact the question is how to change that?
Russian voice came out in this game, just no.
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Golova Niksona 14.02.20

Alliances
Guides Trims had the manual. Displayed right on the home page. There simply replace the executable and all. Achivki work.

M
MarkedOne52 14.02.20

Look in Google, there is, as far as I know, only one way: to download the exe file, rewritten for this case. I took rutrekere, link, like, on the Steam forums found

A
Alliances 14.02.20

Head Of Nixon
Tried already https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1181987523
But not rolling, just pumped the file and the run went as usual on full PY, yet here I sit, switched the language to English in the launch properties, but there subs and the English voice acting, it seems can't be choosers.

G
Golova Niksona 14.02.20

Alliances
I have everything works fine. The name of the old and downloaded the executable is the same?

A
Alliances 14.02.20

Head Of Nixon
Match, downloaded the link from the guide above.
In Offline fashion runs without problems and Yes it works, but online why not yet want (accounting for time incentives+achievements) MB thinks like cracked the game I don't know.

A
Alliances 14.02.20

Left as is, eng voice+ru subs connected but not accounted for achievement of the license in the game, the overlay works (sort of).
In offline fashion the problem of no online if start wrote above what was happening.