3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Y5J 14.02.20 01:12 pm

A bug with the squat. (Fallout 4)

20 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dikobrazz. 14.02.20

Y5J
look at his armor
maybe where the legendary invisible hanging.
and check just sitting in place
if I don't move and inviz subsides, that is exactly the effect of legi

D
Direm 14.02.20

Y5J
Do me the same.And I have after logging in to stealth combat(which means after squats)screen peep of the fight becomes transparent(screen only!)and because of this nothing is visible on the screen(very light).

M
Marty52 14.02.20

Y5J
Kirill_Shvarev
Perks your look pumped. I do not ascribe to the possibility of the game to the Bahamas.

D
Direm 14.02.20

Marty52
This perk is not.
Y5J
maybe because of driver updates?

D
Direm 14.02.20

Y5J
Try what?

K
KRONAR 14.02.20

this is the perk stealth. I have long been so. just don't pay attention though .. and looks like gibberish.

I
Inquisitor 14.02.20

Y5J
This is not a bug. This is the fifth rank of the perk Scout, remove it via console : player.removeperk 000b9881 and see. This changed with.. can't remember the number of a patch. done in Skyrim. In the beginning, Yes, inviza was not.

M
Marty52 14.02.20

Y5J
This perk no
What are you talking about?
Spoiler
He gives invisibility just for a second. Before something to say, make sure they are right.

G
GG4 14.02.20

Y5J
Silly you, it's a perk with the patch change. Read patchnote ignorant.

z
zombijaic 14.02.20

D
Direm 14.02.20

Marty52
Okay,but what about the screen of the PIP boy?

M
Marty52 14.02.20

Kirill_Shvarev
Okay,but what about the screen of the PIP boy?
The screen of the PIP-boy? It is logical that it becomes invisible if you're using stealth-boy. It is quite stupid to invent is not necessary, please.

D
Direm 14.02.20

Marty52
When I after using stealth ITSELF pipboy USUAL and the SCREEN TRANSPARENT!

M
Marty52 14.02.20

Kirill_Shvarev
Yes, but I don't know why you say that. I'm fine on the latest version. Ponastavili mods, and then credited with the game bugs, which it does not.

D
Direm 14.02.20

Marty52
I usually don't use stealth,but because of this bug even can not sit down.Maybe you know a way to remove this perk?

I
Inquisitor 14.02.20

Kirill_Shvarev
Look up above and read, I wrote how to remove this perk, but the transparent screen is not correct, I had this, if you sit down and immediately turn on the PIP-boy screen is transparent, it's just the textures do not have time under load, turn on the PIP-boy after a second or two after squats and everything will be fine, no problem there, as there is no need squatting immediately press Tab..

D
Direm 14.02.20

Inquisitоr
I have a transparent screen only goes off after loading the save game.Well,I generally don't use stealth,thanks for everything.

I
Inquisitor 14.02.20

Y5J
I, unfortunately, not an employee of the gazebo,apparently this question you need to ask them.. although the description about the change was patchnote..

S
Snezhok777 14.02.20

All well, people who can and will help me, in General, the problem is almost the same, but not quite, I did have a strain that the squats are invisible, annoying that everything becomes brighter and the edges are strong blur, it generally is correct, never even found a word about it, and this is wildly annoying, stealth because of this, don't take this as a little light if there is, then the whole screen is so bright you can't see a damn thing.

s
saa0891 14.02.20

Снежок777 wrote:
I like that not annoying that when squatting become invisible, annoying that everything becomes brighter and the edges are strong razmyty
This is most likely due to the perk night creature (second level),look for the fix on Nexuse was.