3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vo1k 22.09.19 12:13 pm

Whom the parents loaded brain?

I'm tired already with baticom to fight.The brain makes constantly.
84 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nolak 22.09.19

I always kakieto tasks given,and I vpadlu Shoto to do so Sorus mom)

V
Vo1k 22.09.19

Yes the job it is still okay...

I do work,but when I go to walk,will come in the night,the mother tells me:a way of life and nothing's going to work out,you will not come.ХУ9І and what am I supposed to do in the summer!I said to her,what books I need to read in the summer?She says,Yes.She rude to start,like fuck you, I generally will not do that,the dad says to my mother bici ,I tell him,you vabsche Cho assents and begins...

C
Chinad 22.09.19

The eternal conflict of Fathers and Children. All probably Georgia at the time.

M
Ma4eteGT 22.09.19

MA me PPC will deliver about cleanliness in the room. I was happy with everything. Think a couple of papers on the table... For me everything is clean. And finally my room, I decide that it's clean and what's not. Yes, even without my consent the permutation in the room decided to do (first time in 3 years). And screwed such voprosami: che you all day sitting at the computer? Go for a walk. C WHO? All departed. Already in the summer normally do not give bath.. And POH this. It is the same FSUs*ist as I..

M
M.A.K. 22.09.19

MNU loaded so sho PPV

A
Aloe 22.09.19

my mom eats the mosquito. before you go out to smoke she will come to me, will leave my head your interrogations, I'm mad so ready ubitstsa up the wall, but then again she comes, breathe on me smoke again will eat away the mosquito, she got nasty, she sits down and will say - how you speak to me, it has been delayed for five minutes, she leaves, and I want to cry. I'm talking absolutely the real thing, so every time I have happens. and the older brother she loves a lot more than me, and never fail to put me down in front of him. also tired of constant conversation about the takeaway cups out of my room.

edit:fixed

R
RealForc3 22.09.19

You have a mom-he?

V
Vo1k 22.09.19

Well incorrectly wrote people,didn't notice.It's clear...do Not have to ask such a question.

.pavlusha 22.09.19

I also eat the brain.
just call all the time when I walk, and yesterday came home drunk and I was punished

[
[Romzes] 22.09.19

Minya identity forced to walk but all friends left

A
Aloe 22.09.19

the exact same crap. only we razehalis.

W
White EvGenius 22.09.19

So, if parents hellish monsters. They're of you (and us), gouging, trying to do more or less decent people. Sometimes, they are wrong, of course, but all instructions originate from the heart. Appreciate!

S
Sooltan DJ 22.09.19

Well, I don't eat the brain. The room is always cleaned out with friends. So I'm clean.:)

...piton... 22.09.19

You have a normal!And my...Parents always among themselves fight all the time=(

_
_Solnce_ 22.09.19

the Pope is annoying,I understand that he wants to talk to my daughter,but we have no common interests other than football and formula and then rooting for different almost always.

b
babl-trabl 22.09.19

I normally... at least not yet. Father and find a common language through Sagitov and philosophy, and her mother constantly picks on the topic of Girls, trying to remember their names, pictures requires, in short, annealed.
Another role that I'm quite accommodating.

V
Veselyy Kot 22.09.19

although I thank God I live alone, I mA brains consumed about driving courses, she did not understand what I tries not needed - always asks if I've thought about this question - uzhos nah, constantly on the phone getting reconciled if I'm with Batya, although we had 3 years do not communicate (he zaepal my brain finally) another favorite topic from her relationship with the girls - at least there brains are not е6ет, saying no fun, I think a psychologist will ask, until relatives at a distance I not crazy:(((

K
Kotyara 22.09.19

one time I tried...but it turned out that the brain has loaded them...then I shrug,and I'm glad...

But normal conversation still has not been canceled ;))

n
nana_cS3 22.09.19

Vo1k
Yes the job it is still okay...

I do work,but when I go to walk,will come in the night,the mother tells me:a way of life and nothing's going to work out,you will not come.ХУ9І and what am I supposed to do in the summer!I said to her,what books I need to read in the summer?She says,Yes.She rude to start,like fuck you, I generally will not do that,the dad says to my mother bici ,I tell him,you vabsche Cho assents and begins...
bitches fool you =)) if I is bath said , in a knock-out would be immediately gone =)) . You just do that about myself Thu думаешь7Если you don't like then move to the utilities and how you want to live .

A
Andre Macareno 22.09.19

Job for the summer this is okay, on the contrary interesting, and I do not ship:)