3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bouler 22.09.19 12:14 pm

A hotbed of monsters on ARD Skellig (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can't allocate a hotbed of monsters (the one near which the drawing master silver sword of the Griffin). Gathered all that he saw and directly in the hotbed, and in the cave that is connected to the nursery and outside in front of the entrance noticed only a chest with a drawing. Tell me where may be the unfortunate loot, which comes out to move the icon hotbed in the category done.

13 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 22.09.19

The trick is that it might be a common bug(

S
Shadowarm 22.09.19

Maybe there is a quest, what will be?

R
RFL 22.09.19

In Velenje the same. In the cave where there will be trolls and Thaler.

B
Bouler 22.09.19

RFL
If you oblatas the whole cave and the problem is the same that I have left of the entrance to the cave, on the boards, lying 1 or 2 chests as their Oblates, a hotbed of beasts counted.

B
Bouler 22.09.19

Shadowarm
there's a mini-quest associated with the knackery, I did it, and no more quests in this location is not (going through the game a third time), the past passage of such a bug were not all counted fine, but now I don't remember where in past times were chests with loot, so it could miss.

B
Bouler 22.09.19

Hirok
And, as I understand it, hacking to fix this bug there.
And no accident of any mods or cheats, which allow the card to indicate the completed nurseries, dens and the like (I tried to search, but have not yet found), purely so that one icon to be painted in grey? Just cleaned the card from all the question marks, and this outstanding nursery to play quietly and not give)

R
RFL 22.09.19

Bowler
All in terms of breeding ground beside him and smoothed out, one hell is not counted. I 5 once go through the game and had the nursery not been clean.

R
RFL 22.09.19

Bowler
Hmm, here I am a seal...

B
Bouler 22.09.19

RFL
counted then?

R
RFL 22.09.19

Bowler
Yes.

M
MsBob 22.09.19

Bowler
Tell me, have you found a solution to the problem then? For a good hour killed the test hotbed, found nothing, but the icon is terribly annoying.

B
Bowler 05.05.22

MsBob
I understand that, perhaps, the issue has expired, but I'll share my experience anyway - suddenly it will help someone.
After this passage of the game (I still had this hotbed unfulfilled) I went through the game twice more (you can call me a nerd, but I prefer it more - an admirer of the universe, the book series, the game adaptation and this game in particular).
On the next playthrough, the hotbed was cleared and it was counted on the map without any problems, but this problem (I still tend to classify this situation as a bug) manifested itself in another hotbed on Skellige, however, now I don’t remember which one, since it was already a year old 2 back, at least (again, without the slightest idea what could be the reason for this behavior).
In my last walkthrough, I tried to the maximum not to touch question marks and other activities, except for quests, until the turning point of the game (quest "Isle of Mists", for example), and when I started this cleansing marathon, it was saved in front of each hotbed, what would be in If this unreasonable icon behavior occurs, it will reboot and try again. But in the end, I never needed it, the whole game went almost perfectly and cleared without problems.

V
Vonneric 05.05.22

Hello. Can you please tell me how to get into that corridor in the photo in the nursery?