3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 14.02.20 01:15 pm

Where does Serana after her split ? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In the castle of the guardians of the dawn she's gone, the Fort of vampires too, the house also not found
19 Comments
Sort by:
f
furkot 14.02.20

she went to another player

B
BlackJack 99 14.02.20

Rusik
prid XX002B74 — to highlight Serani
moveto player — teleport Serana to yourself
XX room download add-ons you can see in the mod Manager

B
BenziLLLa 14.02.20

Inside castle Volkihar, she should be. If nothing fell off and no mods.
No, seriously, what chain of logic led you to believe that the vampire vampire in their right mind would go to a hunter of vampires? And Fort her too much to do. Sun-S.

K
Krrrva 14.02.20

BenziLLLa
Well, she went for the first time. brought the bar and had a nice conversation with Iranom. and Fort, as already said, it is not not outside not inside the room where there is a stage in the soul Cairn

E
Eraser101 14.02.20

BenziLLLa
If you play for custody of dawn, that Serena inhabits precisely in their Forte. And if you broke up with her far away from him, she goes there on foot, which takes a lot of time...

w
w201 14.02.20

Rusik
Here it is just sitting in Fort of the dawnguard if you choose theirs side.Only when I broke up with her,it never came of the dialogue *Take in companions* - sat in Guardians of dawn and was the only other known phrase,but not on the satellites until I put the mod castle Volkihar - then she appeared again in my satellites(there was one) and then it can be at the castle and the Fort after a breakup,but you need a mod to lock.But if it is not set - then eventually Serana will definitely appear in Guardians of the Dawn,but not at once - at me too such was.

K
Krrrva 14.02.20

w201
I tried to follow her, she left the Fort and where it is headed

w
w201 14.02.20

Rusik
I have it in Guardians appeared very soon,I was afraid that was gone forever.It's just a glitch.Then,after a certain times of the start of the game appeared on the bench in the Forte of the dawnguard and more generally will not be absent,could only bench to change.

K
Krrrva 14.02.20

w201
frets ATP

D
Den4yk 14.02.20

eat went well you don't feed her ) and even cast her in you legs chtol ? so drive on potholes it can even cold,to chill the kidneys, bones, repulsed and generally have Oh in the end....

K
Krrrva 14.02.20

Den4yk
It is generally interesting to me. after a long sleep in a certain coffin she doesn't mind walking )) all the time when I admired her in all sorts of mounds or caves of the Dwemer. however my stuff does not like to carry :(

D
Den4yk 14.02.20

Rusik
a hypocrite, and I said the same thing when was in a relationship

r
rerz 14.02.20

Merys
Teleport to yourself is not advisable, it will be a clone Serani, copy. Better for her

S
St1meR 14.02.20

he always found her in the castle of Vampires

B
BenziLLLa 14.02.20

If someone after a year it will be interesting...
Serana can go in the Evening the cave in case if the player during the main quest of the add-on decided to join the dawn guard and with her, passed him; then he left the faction, becoming somehow a vampire (time has not healed Sanguinare of vampires or asked itself Serano make it a vampire Lord). This is the location where one of the last normal of Falmer.

A
Andrey FizZiK 14.02.20

BenziLLLa
A year later, no one is interested

s
stalker19721010 16.10.20

Two years later, I'm interested.

g
goldtyne 18.03.22

After a couple of years, I'm interested too :)

m
mI_LorD 11.04.22

If you went through the branch for vampires and were healed by the magician in morphal, then Serana will still be in the castle of vampires, even if when parting she says that she will be in an evening cave or clearing (it turns out lying)