3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RaDLs 14.02.20 01:16 pm

How to save eve? (Mass Effect 3)

Guys, help! How to save eve?
Through the editor saves the data stored Mellon, Sam Mallon is alive, Rex is alive.
Even job Bomb Cerberus I fulfilled the task to Cure Genophage.
But eve is still dying!
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALCAB 14.02.20

It seems to this mission is the Dialogue on the ship (whether with, or Solus), will be asked to wait and give some time for eve (I don't remember why). So something with the Sabotage was due, like the Salarians asks Shepard to remain silent about the sabotage. Need Rex to tell

T
ToXeNsiUs 14.02.20

RaDLs wrote:
Through the editor saves the data stored Mellon, Sam Mallon is alive, Rex is alive.
Even job Bomb Cerberus I fulfilled the task to Cure Genophage.
But eve is still dying!
It happens sometimes when artificially generate events via the editor. Try another editor saves. Perhaps in some points you're not checking the boxes, check carefully. And so if this is important to you? Me 3 the last part of the trilogy, and the final point in history.

T
Takao 14.02.20

RaDLs
Mordin Solus is alive?

T
Tim7472 14.02.20

In all scenes where she is present, I answer only hero. Of course, treat genophage, always stand up for the krogan.

M
MunchkiN 616 14.02.20

Nada in Massapequa two doing the job of salabianca where he pursued his apprentice to preserve the legacy of a cure genophage
then in part 3, Eva would have good health and she, along with Rex vyzyvaet and BRONOWICE can all Cho want to talk

M
MODERN_GEAR 14.02.20

RaDLs
The mission Mordina loyalty must be completed in the second half. And as far as I remember:
Data stored Mellon, to talk about the sabotage. Like all.

D
Denis Dzhexons 14.02.20

RaDLs
You need to start with the import of the 2nd part, where the mission completed for loyalty Mordina Solus, or through the editor saving to put a tick next row of loyalty Mordina and most importantly, to put the value True next row import from 2nd part

J
Jimmy.Lee 14.02.20

RaDLs
After eve got on the Normandy will need to come and talk to her, after a conversation she will give Chepu on the memory crystal, which she used in the initiation of the shaman. In this embodiment, it will survive, if not - it is just a bug.

d
djek1000 14.02.20

RaDLs
In part 2 needs to be stored the results of the experiments Malone. (Part 3 Mordin will appreciate it)
The conservation need of the 2 parts to move to third.
In the dialogue in the car on the tuchanka need to inform you that detresse tried to bribe. (If you want to release the krogan from genophage)